• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Going-on's

I'm not going through this whole thing again to explain it to one guy who's had it explained to him in detail several times now.
Goodbye Charlie.
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/us/washington/monroe/salem-woods-elementary-school/

Not that anyone thinks you can understand what it says.:rolleyes:

RCW 46.04.670
Vehicle. (Effective until July 1, 2011.)
"Vehicle" includes every device capable of being moved upon a public highway and in, upon, or by which any persons or property is or may be transported or drawn upon a public highway, including bicycles. The term does not include power wheelchairs or devices other than bicycles moved by human or animal power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks. Mopeds shall not be considered vehicles or motor vehicles for the purposes of chapter 46.70 RCW. Bicycles shall not be considered vehicles for the purposes of chapter 46.12, 46.16, or 46.70 RCW. Electric personal assistive mobility devices are not considered vehicles or motor vehicles for the purposes of chapter 46.12, 46.16, 46.29, 46.37, or 46.70 RCW. A golf cart is not considered a vehicle, except for the purposes of chapter 46.61 RCW.

Definition of DRAWN (Drawn) verb of Draw
Definition of (DRAW
Pull vehicle
( transportation ) translated to pull a vehicle along

. Bicycles shall not be considered vehicles for the purposes of chapter 46.12, 46.16, or 46.70 RCW.

46.12 is certificate of title.
46.16 is vehicle license plates.
46.70 is dealers and manufacturers.

None of which makes a **** of difference for the topic at hand.
Yes your bicycle AND your trailer are required to have the vehicle access pass.:rolleyes:
I left you contact info for people who may be able to help you. You should inquire about registration.:awesomework:

Last edited:
What does this all mean for the rest of us? Clearly it means that there are many people who really don't understand what's going on. I think the average person can understasnd but then there's some who still don't. If you don't understand by all means ask and more importantly choose "your guy" carefully and trust that person to digest information and get it to you accurately.
Good luck!:awesomework:

Latest posts