• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter in June?

Money Mark

Simple question: If Reiter re-opened in June, and you knew it was going to be a limited area with limited parking, would you still go?

I will. yes.

No... because I doubt I'll have something street legal to wheel by then :haha:

I think you'll have a hard time finding one (especially on a 4 WHEELING BOARD!) that says no.... would be curious to find reasoning's for any "no's" though....

I suspect if you rephrased it to be "who would make it a 'wheeling destination'.... I think the answer would be "no". For day trips, for locals, I think the answer is going to be HELL YES.

No i wouldnt cause my damn jeep breaks almost everytime i take it out! Should have kept my damn toyota!

Yes. Even if it was just the Rock Garden. You'll find more technical challenge just in there than anywhere else in Washington state that I have wheeled.

Yes. Even if it was just the Rock Garden. You'll find more technical challenge just in there than anywhere else in Washington state that I have wheeled.
Agreed.... you can really tear your junk up in there too....so I would be up for it

I can see people unloading and then parking the trailers elsewhere and getting a ride back to the trail.

You'll find more technical challenge just in there than anywhere else in Washington state that I have wheeled.

Then you really need to get out more.:haha:
Yes I'll wheel it if they open it assuming there's enough to stay busy for a few hours.

I can see people unloading and then parking the trailers elsewhere and getting a ride back to the trail.

The DNR mentioned this to the group during our field dicussion......the group did not respond well. I think it's a realistic possibility.

Dealing with certain logistics is a part is wheeling.

I agree but also well need a few trails so it does not turn into rush hour with stop and go traffic.

Don't think like that.......what we need and what we'll get will be two different things. You know this.

I would imagine, from the felling I get from my personal discussions with DNR employees, there will be a trail or two.......I will be disappointed if there are no other trails/areas to wheel though.

Either way, the DNR has committed to nothing as of yet.

Don't think like that.......what we need and what we'll get will be two different things. You know this.

I would imagine, from the felling I get from my personal discussions with DNR employees, there will be a trail or two.......I will be disappointed if there are no other trails/areas to wheel though.

Either way, the DNR has committed to nothing as of yet.

just stating my opinion mark..I'm thinking if I go wheeling this year it'll be at the cheese. I'll wait to see what happends at reiter for now.

wish I could get more involved with the planning but my foot just can't handle it:mad:

The problem with that is there is no elsewhere. There is no other realistic parking for quite a ways......I did notice however that the sides of reiter roar look like a Subaru convention. The granola eaters seem to be getting away with parking on Reiter road.

Latest posts