• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter in the Herald.

Wow, according to DNR's official releases, the Herald's numbers for acreage are WAY off!:D Nonetheless, it's good to see positive media!

Im interested to see what the DNR calls "challenging"

empty_lot_parking_lot.jpg

The DNR will work with users to make the trails challenging if we show up to the work parties, meeting and such. If we do nothing and let the DNR people build the trails, they will be like roads.

Article says Reiter could open in June to limited trails. Whats the likelihood of that happening?

Bad outlook. "what will it take to get it opn in june with limited trails".

Negativity drives anger. Anger drives folks away.

We need folks who are willing to help to get the current prodjects done and ones that are forthcoming so we can get to the good stuff.

Bad outlook. "what will it take to get it opn in june with limited trails".

Negativity drives anger. Anger drives folks away.

We need folks who are willing to help to get the current prodjects done and ones that are forthcoming so we can get to the good stuff.

alright then...... what will it take to get it re-opened in June? DNR is still concentrating on restoring the land that was tore up and not re-opening it. Has any work actually been started on the "New Reiter"? I searched here and RTW site and see nothing regrading work being done on the "New Reiter"

I'm not trying to be negative just want to see "New Reiter" re-opened

alright then...... what will it take to get it re-opened in June? DNR is still concentrating on restoring the land that was tore up and not re-opening it. Has any work actually been started on the "New Reiter"? I searched here and RTW site and see nothing regrading work being done on the "New Reiter"

I'm not trying to be negative just want to see "New Reiter" re-opened

We all want the same thing. Some of us are working hard to get to that point.

Come out and help the effort because more bodies doing work the faster we can get to that point.

Good example it the work party that went on last weekend. Had they had twice the amount of folks working that prodject could have gotten either VERY close to being done or done. Instead we need to spend another day on it. That equals 2 more weeks of time for that one aspect of the restoration that puts us back.

You have to remember we only have one guy in the field(david) and charlie(we are all very lucky) who is assisting David on assening/gps'ing areas. Had it been only david out there we would be farther behind than we are.

For those who have the attitude "it will never open". I honestly have no time for those folks and totaly ignore it.

We all want the same thing. Some of us are working hard to get to that point.

Come out and help the effort because more bodies doing work the faster we can get to that point.

Good example it the work party that went on last weekend. Had they had twice the amount of folks working that prodject could have gotten either VERY close to being done or done. Instead we need to spend another day on it. That equals 2 more weeks of time for that one aspect of the restoration that puts us back.

You have to remember we only have one guy in the field(david) and charlie(we are all very lucky) who is assisting David on assening/gps'ing areas. Had it been only david out there we would be farther behind than we are.

For those who have the attitude "it will never open". I honestly have no time for those folks and totaly ignore it.

I wish I could volunteer to help. I work the weekends but possibly could take a weekend day off. I'm sorry but your answers to Reiter are so vague.

Is there a time line when the "restoring old reiter" will be completed?

Is there a time line when "new reiter" will be built?

I'm sorry but your answers to Reiter are so vague.

Thats because we have no definate answers but they are soon coming. We are waiting for the trail plan to be announced. I think many don't relize how much work it is to get to these points.

In reality if you look at where we were in November to where we are now in the big picture we are looking really good.

As I stated in my above post we only have ONE DNR person in the field assessing the needed work and david is getting close to having a final layout of what we need to do. Thats why I haven't had the answers to this before because they were not there. But we are hoping only a couple more BIg prdjects(like Sac up) and then a bunch of smaller ones we can breeze thru.

But I will say there is an end to it and its not far..

I wish I could volunteer to help. I work the weekends but possibly could take a weekend day off. I'm sorry but your answers to Reiter are so vague.

I say contact David or Charlie----I'm sure that some help during the week would be more than appreciated! The time is, the sooner the existing project is completed (more volunteers to help will expedite this!(stated before)), the sooner the next phase of the plan can be implemented! :awesomework:

The DNR will work with users to make the trails challenging if we show up to the work parties, meeting and such. If we do nothing and let the DNR people build the trails, they will be like roads.

X2... We've been working with the dnr down here for a long time... The more involved you are, the more input you have in what happens...

The people that won't get involved and help out should shut up and be thankful that there are some of us working to open trails for them to use...

If you want it, work for it...