• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter November 14th

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
There is an open house/walkabout at reiter on sunday the 14th. The new trail system(4x4) has been mapped and flagged. This is your chance to see the trail system.

I won't be able to make it on sunday but if anybody who has not seen the system and cannot make it sunday let me know and I would be happy to do a little walking in the woods on saturday the 13th.

Is this an event to show support for Reiter Trails? or is this just a show and tell sorta day?

Is it worth the drive up there?

Its a day to become familure with whats up there and the trail system we are hoping to get.

Is this an event to show support for Reiter Trails? or is this just a show and tell sorta day?

Is it worth the drive up there?

Worth the drive. This is the time that we all can show how much we miss Reiter and support DNR. The SEPA is almost done.

Ow ya and

there will be food there

I very much doubt I will be making it out to this.

:awesomework: I feel for ya, and I think we can handle it without you charm and presents there

It isn't even that we are spending the whole day. Drive up and come through the gate. Walk in the woods for a second, take a pee and leave. It is all about stats

I have help tear up our trails, spread bark and plants ferns.
Is this something of importance, if so I can be there.
Is it a few hour deal or ten minute deal.

I have help tear up our trails, spread bark and plants ferns.
Is this something of importance, if so I can be there.
Is it a few hour deal or ten minute deal.

free food is something that you never want to miss :awesomework:

IMO this is something that we need to support

good deal today! got to see some of the proposed trails, i hope that there will be some rocks drug in to mix it up abit?