• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter November 14th

So, was there any "Biker protest"?

No there wasn't and what I have heard back there was nothing but good as to the bike area and the proposed trails :cheer:

Is this the plan? Who's plan? What plan? Lets see the plan!:awesomework:

really Rick you don't know what is planned, or are you stirring drama. As far as the SEPA I know it is getting close and we will all see it then. I also hope that on the next focus group meeting they wil have the final trail design manual out

Last edited:
really Rick you don't know what is planned, or are you stirring drama. As far as the SEPA I know it is getting close and we will all see it then. I also hope that on the next focus group meeting they wil have the final trail design manual out

Didn't see this before......I know what's hoped for and wanted but I've yet to see it in any plan on an official capacity. If you tell people it's in the "plan" they expect to see it happen. There's a very good chance this won't happen.

monday when i came to school a couple people asked me if reiter was open again...i said no.... they live in sultan said that last weekend (the 27th and 28th) there were alot of tow rigs with trailers and alot of wheelers down at reiter.....anyone know what was going on???????????????

Read in the local news some idiots were wheeling in there and it may be shut down permanently because of it.

Then you can't read. That article says nothing about closing anything due to offroading, and says nothing about permanent. Also says nothing about anyone wheeling there just evidence of it. Could be quads or bikes or tracks left from the decades of wheeling there.