• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter on sat ?

You know all you have to do is call me Nate.:eeek:

I'll be there Friday evening through Saturday evening. Camping at the main lot with a bunch of homo's.

Come wake me up when you get there.:redneck:

You know all you have to do is call me Nate.:eeek:

I'll be there Friday evening through Saturday evening. Camping at the main lot with a bunch of homo's.

Come wake me up when you get there.:redneck:
Main lot you mean hillbillys not homo's? Not the rock garden?

Main lot you mean hillbillys not homo's? Not the rock garden?

No. HOMO'S. Cause you'll be there, right?:fawkdancesmiley:

The actual camp spot is still undecided. I think one of the other guys is bringing their toyhauler. If not, we'll be at the Rock Garden.

eeeeeehhhhh??? Jason Tires? I like the sound of that:D

Are we really considering the main lot to stay in:eeek:

J Luke you are camping by the Rock Garden correct? let us know we will see you at 8!!! I'm pumped to wheel it's been a while...:beer:

Should be in the garden area. Just give a glance at the main pit when you go by to make sure. I am stoked for some good wheelin. MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS TABS AND IS LICENSED!!! They will be out in force:awesomework::beer:

Don't show up too early. I wanna sleep till at least 8:30 or 9:00 :;:fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Tabs? Licence? WTF I lost those metal plates thingys a long time ago!

I will be there at 7:45 bangin on the navigator windows with a busch light!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Any other precautionary suggestions with regards to the new enforcement emphasis?

I'll have new (to me) BFG's with double beadlocked wheels, a new cooling fan:redneck: and the buggy stereo BLASTING hawt musac.

Rock Garden it is.:beer: See ya'll there!

Tabs? Licence? WTF I lost those metal plates thingys a long time ago!

I will be there at 7:45 bangin on the navigator windows with a busch light!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Any other precautionary suggestions with regards to the new enforcement emphasis?

Yes go get orv tags for that thing! :redneck: It's cheap and easy:awesomework::beer: See you guys in the a.m.

By thing you wouldn't be referring to the 84?:haha: I got tabs 40$ not bad.

See you in the morning brotha!:awesomework::beer:

Latest posts