• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Run Feb 2

Wow! Looks like ya all had a seriously great time.

Nice job running that camera.........

That must have been an interesting drive home with that modified windshield on the Ultimate. Ouch!

PI

Actually,Bill originally trailered his Toy down-We used his trailer to get the Jeep home; Bill drove the toy home; worked out perfect!!!

HPIM0834.jpg

Richard,ALL SMILES!!!Now looking forward to upgrades!!!

it looks like the hardtop broke...ouch those are spendy :booo: Nice to see him keeping a positive outlook on the situation...not sure I would be all smiles after doing that :mad:

Yeah, I wish I would be too;His quote "This is the risk you have to be able to accept in this sport, I accept that!!"- A buddy in the club says He can Fix the top; Amazingly no side or rear glass broke-just the windshield!!!He's got a softtop for now,plans on having it ready for the trails again very soon!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
It was great runnng with you RRR's yesterday, to bad we split up. We got into some decent snow later in the day. Found a great sled riding hill for the little & bigs kids, before getting into some deep thick ice trails

Let's see if we can coordinate a schedule for a run at Walker Valley here soon?

Sounds Like fun,will definitely have to schedule something soon!!!!-yeah,it's too bad we did;Believe it or not-we were burnt out on the snow thing-wanted to run some trails/find some rocks to goof off on...

more pics....

Yup, was quite the conversation piece yesterday.....
reiter02-08146.jpg

reiter02-08161.jpg

reiter02-08139.jpg

reiter02-08164.jpg

DSCF2963.jpg

DSCF2970.jpg

DSCF2983.jpg

DSCF2985.jpg

DSCF2992.jpg

DSCF2996.jpg
DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3014.jpg

DSCF3023.jpg

:awesomework: More to come.......:awesomework:

Reiter

:FIREdevil: I enjoyed the Sac Up trail, both directions. Next time I would like to check out the Isabell trail for sure. Thanks to the guys who showed us around a little. I believe we are planning a trip to Walker at the end of February. More details to come after we discuss at our club meeting on Wed. Sasha

Yup!!!was that Sac-up we were on when Richard rolled?:corn:I got so turned-around up there!!!

Well, in the 2nd set of photos,second to last pic, you can see where his LF tire left the earth right behind that stump; What you can't see very well is the giant hole under his hood(where his RF tire dropped into)!!!!He admits it was driver error(got too high into corner);

Yes that was the trail. Someone I asked where the hardest trail was said that Sac Up was. I guess going up hill was a little harder, but nothing too crazy (unless you really wanted it to be *Richard*)

Yes that was the trail. Someone I asked where the hardest trail was said that Sac Up was. I guess going up hill was a little harder, but nothing too crazy (unless you really wanted it to be *Richard*)

I was talking to Kim (DNR) before you guys got there and went over the maps she had, she was afraid to send you over the stair step and then poop chute, did you all go that way?