• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter sat. june 30th

NotMatt

Before the GTG... anyone wanna go wheeling? Sack-up, CABLE TRAIL (I've been denied the chance to run cable trail the last three times I've been to Reiter due to breakage, so we're running cable trail, damnit), maybe Trail of Doom. I promise I'll make it through the day this time without breaking anything... seriously, ya'll. Late start because I'm drinking Friday night and don't want to leave at the ass-crack of dawn like always... plus we've got until 8:00 pm give or take....

I'm calling you out, Crusty and Manders.

Last edited:
****... I don't know, I figured about 11:00... 10:00 at the earliest. I need time to get up to Leavenworth and load my rig on the trailer...

Let's say 10:00 at the main pit, leave no earlier or later than 10:30.

Last edited:
this is some noob azz ****. 10am? psssshhh. :flipoff:

I've been working my ass off so I'm down for some good ol wheeling. :cool:

Good plan.

You should go to the M&G anyway... Keg 'N' Cue won't card you unless you try to order up a drink, IMO. If they try, just say you left it at home and make a B-line for the door. :redneck:

I'm going to go buy a cheap cigarette lighter air compressor tomorrow. :D

Good plan.

You should go to the M&G anyway... Keg 'N' Cue won't card you unless you try to order up a drink, IMO. If they try, just say you left it at home and make a B-line for the door. :redneck:

I'm going to go buy a cheap cigarette lighter air compressor tomorrow. :D

I might have to...not being 21 brings the gay. Should I bring along a bunch of 18 y/o girls? :redneck:

Latest posts