• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter sat. june 30th

Wow... I don't remember half the posts I made last night in this thread.

Anyway, we have Crusty on board for wheeling... Manders I didn't see your positive confirmation for wheeling, but I will assume you're going anyway. If you don't, I'll eat all the pie myself before the GTG and lie about it ever existing. :flipoff:

Hey notmatt you want to use my 38.5's? I could have them completed by then.

HMMMMMM.....

that's tempting. I'd definitely like to see how they work... I have spare shafts... BUT, I don't think it will fit on my trailer with them on... too wide. What's the backspacing on your rims?

HMMMMMM.....

that's tempting. I'd definitely like to see how they work... I have spare shafts... BUT, I don't think it will fit on my trailer with them on... too wide. What's the backspacing on your rims?

Put the tires on at rieter

BS I think is 4" or 4.5" but no more then that... the tire as 16/38.5 15 so it is a very wide tire.

Put the tires on at rieter

BS I think is 4" or 4.5" but no more then that... the tire as 16/38.5 15 so it is a very wide tire.

In that case, I'll be there in the AM, unless you wanna bring 'dem big tires with you and ride shotgun? :D

Last edited:
. Manders I didn't see your positive confirmation for wheeling, but I will assume you're going anyway. If you don't, I'll eat all the pie myself before the GTG and lie about it ever existing. :flipoff:

Kinky.....but probably out, I got sister in law and two munchkins to play with from Ohio that I've only met once before (kids are 3 and 1).

Gorditos @ noonish and probably pike place market afterwards. :awesomework:

Pies from here: :cheer:
1202.jpg

Last edited:
I snuck out and made an evening run today. So a blackbear running down the road. That was fawkin cool :awesomework:

I wont be there till later tomorrow as i have some work to do on a house in the AM.