• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Saturday 04/05

I couldn't make it today, is there anyone going up tomorrow? sunday the 6th? I want to go, but not alone.:beer:

It was a perfect day up at Reiter today... A couple of rigs fell off of the big rock in the Rock Garden, BYS was interesting couldnt fit very easily through the Goal Post so went around where i saw track that someone else had done before so it was an interesting day out there today ran with a great group of guys:awesomework:

It was a perfect day up at Reiter today... A couple of rigs fell off of the big rock in the Rock Garden, BYS was interesting couldnt fit very easily through the Goal Post so went around where i saw track that someone else had done before so it was an interesting day out there today ran with a great group of guys:awesomework:

You guys ever get off the girly trails??? No outlet mall ???

BYS was interesting couldnt fit very easily through the Goal Post so went around where i saw track that someone else had done before :

THANKS THE **** ALOT!! MORE ****ING JUSTIFICATION FOR GO-ROUNDS!!YOU GOT GOT YOURE BIG GAY TIRES AND NOW YOU DON'T FIT.....GO AWAY DOUCHE.....IT NEVER ENDS:mad: :mad:

I was thinking the same thing but I don't know Reiter very well. Classic however, "I don't fit so I'll go AROUND the obstacle that good people put up just to keep me off trails that I don't belong on." Sometimes I just wonder what is it that some of these guys are using for brains.

If you don't fit though a gatekeeper, STAY OUT! There's a reason for it being there.

Maybee a size warning is in order at the beginning of bys. As in bulge to bulge warning.

I know one thing for sure, I dont fit thru the goalposts easy. And turning around right there is a pain in the ass.

THANKS THE **** ALOT!! MORE ****ING JUSTIFICATION FOR GO-ROUNDS!!YOU GOT GOT YOURE BIG GAY TIRES AND NOW YOU DON'T FIT.....GO AWAY DOUCHE.....IT NEVER ENDS:mad: :mad:

Wow. The way I wen't around the goal post sence I was driving was to the left on the high side. I have done that line in my old buggy and it is alot harder then drivein between two trees and it's not the big gay tires I didn't wan't to smash the fenders so :flipoff: I will get the front clip off so we can go the easy was too:awesomework:

BYS is :rb: who cares.....:rolleyes: Nate and I did it today in 7 minutes. We each took 3 tries to make the small rock climb and spanked it like I spanked your mom last night. :kissmyass:

We went to the Outlet Mall BITCHES! The first real obstacle.....No problem.
Reiter04052008001.jpg

Reiter04052008002.jpg

Nate
Reiter04052008003.jpg

Second obstacle. This is where I turned around.....for the life of me, I could not make this fawking ledge.:rolleyes:
Reiter04052008004.jpg

Nate made it though......azzhole!:flipoff: AND past the next set of obstacles as well, not an easy task. So, with discretion being the better part of valor, we turned around after watching the other group for awhile. What?!? It was getting late damnit! And they were almost through anyways.....:fawkdancesmiley:

This is a great trail and I recommend everybody give it a try. What's the worst that could happen, right?:;

Few more pics just cause I have 'em.

Mr. Man Himself......
Reiter04052008005.jpg

Nates 2.2 on my portable RC crawler course.
Reiter04052008007.jpg

Reiter04052008008.jpg

Reiter04052008009.jpg

The new buggy worked great with all issues quickly and easily resolved. (burnt spark plug wire boot, burped inner bead, and some loose steering bolts) Not bad for her first trip out. :cheer:

And I have some video.....:cool:

Last edited:
Right on mark. Glad you got it out to play. I was wondering though.........What happened to the 15 minute start to finish of the om?

I thought Nate and Mark made really good time on the portion of trail they ran*:beer:

I would like to add that Darius has played an instrumental roll in both trips through the OM.In the pic..I am looking squarely at D for a spot.There is alot Happening all at once and haveing Darius helping out is friggen awsome!!
Thanks man!!:beer: :beer:

I thought Nate and Mark made really good time on the portion of trail they ran*:beer:

I would like to add that Darius has played an instrumental roll in both trips through the OM.In the pic..I am looking squarely at D for a spot.There is alot Happening all at once and haveing Darius helping out is friggen awsome!!
Thanks man!!:beer: :beer:

The last trip he worked his azz off..... good man to have on the trail with you.:awesomework:

It was a good day to say the least. The trail was worse than I expected, not a lot of traction available; sticky tires would have been really nice. I'm still not quite sure how my pile made it all the way through...Thanks to all the guys for cable pulling, spotting and heckling :redneck:

:beer:

Latest posts