• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Sept.16th

Patches

I'm from Bellingham and going to Reiter saturday the 16th. Dont know my way around and wondering if anyone would be their and up for a tour guide job??

Any help would be appricated.
Thanks, Lynn

I have a 1988 S-10 with 4-link front and rear with 2-1/2 ton Rockwells spooled F/R. Warn 8274 front and rear. I should be able to hang with the tour guide. I would add a pic, however, don't know how to get one on this site!

Patches said:
I'm from Bellingham and going to Reiter saturday the 16th. Dont know my way around and wondering if anyone would be their and up for a tour guide job??

Any help would be appricated.
Thanks, Lynn

I have a 1988 S-10 with 4-link front and rear with 2-1/2 ton Rockwells spooled F/R. Warn 8274 front and rear. I should be able to hang with the tour guide. I would add a pic, however, don't know how to get one on this site!

They'll be a few of us there at 9:30am Saturday at the main parking area (gravel).

Look for a a couple of S&N Buggies and a grey Jeep thingy.

If you wheel with that crew be careful. They will leave your butt if you break down, get hung up, or just don't want to wheel with you anymore.

Lincolnlock said:
If you wheel with that crew be careful. They will leave your butt if you break down, get hung up, or just don't want to wheel with you anymore.

Who are you referring to Sam? I don't remember leaving you on BYS that 1st time you wheeled with me at Reiter.

Last edited:
Lincolnlock said:

Someone left you on the trail? Lets hear it.
Far as I can tell from this thread you don't even know who is wheeling. Where do you get off saying that they will leave you on the trail?

Sorry Troy, Mike & Lynn...you better just wheel without me cause by the sounds of it I will just leave you behind stuck & broken on the trail to take care of yourself :rolleyes:

Jobless said:
Sorry Troy, Mike & Lynn...you better just wheel without me cause by the sounds of it I will just leave you behind stuck & broken on the trail to take care of yourself :rolleyes:

You better just hope we dont leave your lame azz :flipoff:

:redneck: