• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter sun july 2nd

4xrick

looking at going out in the am. not sure what time yet but looking for people to go with. I dont know the trails out there that well. I have a full size rig so I cant fit all the places the jeeps and yotas can but i will do my best. just looking for some other people to wheel with.

Since I am unable to make any trips east for now I will probably but up there to play and patrol the area...

crash said:
It will be ready and waiting for ya sunday morning bobby :D

awesome...i'll be there. The girl got a little upset that I turned down plans with her this past weekend to go wheeling but never made it out. Gotta go this weekend.

well what time do you think would be a good time to meet up crash? I havnt actually seen you in person or talked to you in years. I think there is going to be 2 people coming up from krazyk5 so I will have a couple jeeps in tow also.

Hey Mike, My rig isnt done yet, can you just pull me around all day with a strap :D Ill split the gas with ya :;

:haha: sorry i just couldnt resist that. Hey Rick they might be opening up an area down here by me according to a Ranger I was talking to. Looks pretty possible, and theres some killer Granite, Im sooo hoping! its like 5 miles from my house.

Ok got your rig done bobby. Took some work to keep that damn belt on :redneck: and I had to fix the hole in your rad.. But your good to go.....

crash said:
Ok got your rig done bobby. Took some work to keep that damn belt on :redneck: and I had to fix the hole in your rad.. But your good to go.....

awesome...thanks for your help. What time you going to be up and heading out in the morning

Im a eastsider so i havent heared of reiter were is this place is it hard core trail or fairly mellow.Iv wheeled evans creak Ive got a friend who lives in bonny lake he showed me evanscreekfun day of wheelin.Always enterested in somthing other than naches or rimrock
________
vapor genie

Last edited: