• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Sunday 6-15 family wheelin?

im planning on being there. i dont think trying isabel right now would be a good idea for you though.

im planning on being there. i dont think trying isabel right now would be a good idea for you though.

Absolutely not!! :eeek: Just trying to give an idea of my experience (or lack there of :haha:) I'm pretty sure that with the recent wet conditions that I'll need to stick to the easier trails.

edit:
Isabel wasn't a great idea last time and it was bone dry then. :redneck:
we only went up to the bridge.

Last edited:
Good to see the wifey let you get a lift and disco's. I remember when you came out after the clean up last summer with myself (I was riding with Don), and Eric. Good to see another one getting sucked into the sport. :redneck:

Good to see the wifey let you get a lift and disco's. I remember when you came out after the clean up last summer with myself (I was riding with Don), and Eric. Good to see another one getting sucked into the sport. :redneck:

Hi Eric!! The wife even "let" me get a lift kit:cheer:. She doesn't know that I'll be needing larger tires to match the lift :haha::haha:. I'm hoping to get out more often this summer.

cheers :beer:

Heck just getting across may creek can be interesting with a stockish type jeep, there is a new hole in the normal line and the water is almost 1/2 way up RubyDoo's doors.

Thanks Lots.
383.jpg

Hi Eric!! The wife even "let" me get a lift kit:cheer:. She doesn't know that I'll be needing larger tires to match the lift :haha::haha:. I'm hoping to get out more often this summer.

cheers :beer:

Hi back at you, I would come up, but have to many other things going on for the next few weekends.

Have a good trip and its good to see you are still going out and having a good time, I wish I was going up there. Maybe next time.

Nac-

This is what I get for trying to read this at work.:mad: Hi to you as well.

May creek crossing depth is about 2/3 of my 38's

Kat's pic looked pretty deep.

Even on a day with good conditions my rig and skill (or lack there of:mad:) will keep me on the easy trails. Especially when I'm on my own.

Any idea what it's like on the edge loop and woodland loop? Would I get myself in to too much trouble?

Last edited: