• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Sunday 7/19

NotMatt

Who's gonna be out? xraidedj, myself and a co-worker are coming over. Wheeling a white 3/4 ton Comanche and a blue TJ with D44's and ARB's.

I wouldn't--the 24 hour endurance race is going on. But if you do---stay to the lower trails...

So i am assuming this race starts on Saturday too :booo:

Couple of us were going to be up there but I dont know now.

Last edited:
since im not familiar with the names of the trails that well, which ones can we still run without messing with them.

hmmm I guess I could fix my clutch master cylinder and head out on sunday...

Super samuria and I are already at reiter we didn't find out until we had camp set up. We're up by the rock garden. Probably not the best spot but we're already here. We'll be cruzing around all weekend. :redneck:

Super samuria and I are already at reiter we didn't find out until we had camp set up. We're up by the rock garden. Probably not the best spot but we're already here. We'll be cruzing around all weekend. :redneck:

sweet, we'll see you out there, we'll be rollin in around 9-9:30 in a white 3/4 ton comanchee with a flatbed.

Excellent day of wheeling ya'll. My co-worker Jim had a blast, and even got a little bit of trail rash added to his TJ. :awesomework:

Excellent day of wheeling ya'll. My co-worker Jim had a blast, and even got a little bit of trail rash added to his TJ. :awesomework:

He's such a rebel! :;

I took a little hike after everyone pussed out

Last edited:
Is that just above where the road washed out (and was quickly repaired) scott?

Yes it is very steep and a little dangerous to climb. I think I was a good 1/2 mile plus up and it just keeps going.

Here is looking back down the last water fall way up top. then at the very bottom looking at the road.

Last edited:
IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

I also took alot of different videos... I'll upload a couple good ones tomorrow and post them!