• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter test drive dates?

FireballXL5 and me might be down for some grub. Where are you thinking?

Also, I know that shooting is ok up there (at least, according to the sign at the bottom of deer flats it is), are there any specific areas? Thinking about bringing some weapons and doing a little plinking, maybe up at the wall trail.

I don't know Monroe that well, I figured McDonald's unless there's a good restaurant around. I'd be up for some shooting too, depending on when we finish up.

Outside of the play day deer flats road is not open for public travel if you are behind the gate when the event is schedule to be over you may get locked in.

keep in mind there are motorcycle trails up in the woods by the wall trail and there could be bikes up there...

What about down in the old parking lot? Thats got a good backdrop, but I dunno if proximity to the road is an issue there.

What about down in the old parking lot? Thats got a good backdrop, but I dunno if proximity to the road is an issue there.

The lower old parking lot is and has been no shooting... The old rock garden area (upper parking lot) has no trails, motorcycle or other, at this time but I don't know about shooting. There is a web site that has a no shooting map on it for Snohomish county...

http://sheriff.snoco.org/Sheriff's_Office/Maps.htm
http://sheriff.snoco.org/Documents/NoShooting_Full_County.pdf

is anybody planning on going up the 9th? im going to walker on the 8th might just leave my rig on the trailer and go down there for another day of fun.

if you want to go to walker with me and some people i invited. we are all planning on being up there at 9 am or we are meeting at safeway in arlington at 8am then convoying up there. but im thinking about going to reiter on Saturday as well.

Last time Taylor and I went to Reiter I made it over the rock pile 4 times! Can't wait til they get more trails going!

We took a short venture further up the mountain last time... Might be fun to explore a bit more of the country side... Count me as a maybe for this one...

I won't have the trailer that weekend, the guy I borrowed it from needs it back for the 9th, he might actually be going up to walker. I'm gonna see if I can catch a ride with him.