• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter test drive dates?

I'm hoping to have my rig ready for the 12th... Need to install the winch with some fab/weld, and I pick up my trailer on the 11th... Should be ready for my maiden voyage in my 'new to me' sammi.

Crossing my fingers that my first outting is successful... Hope I don't roll over TOO hard... Just a nice little flop to test the exo cage... ;-)

http://washingtondnr.wordpress.com/...ready-for-a-4x4-adventure-at-reiter-foothills

I'm going to try to go down on the 12th, who else is going? My rigs basically stock but my understanding is that I should be ok.

I will be attending.

I could get you through the trails yes but if you don't have rock rails expect body damage and if you don't have any traction devises (lockers) it will be a bump to pass type day.

I am really hoping for snow!!! the trail will be really fun. :D

I will be attending.

I could get you through the trails yes but if you don't have rock rails expect body damage and if you don't have any traction devises (lockers) it will be a bump to pass type day.

Yup, I'm open f/r right now, I've got an Aussie Locker on order, I do have some door rail protection though. I don't mind some rubbing, it would be nice to hook up with someone who knows the trails though. I finally got this thing working and am going nuts to do some wheeling and figured Reiter might be a little easier than Walker.

....and figured Reiter might be a little easier than Walker.
:haha: Wow...how's that for irony??? :redneck: But I think I'ma try for the 12th as well...would like to see what all the hub-bub is about...Praying for snow! :cheer:

:haha: Wow...how's that for irony??? :redneck: But I think I'ma try for the 12th as well...would like to see what all the hub-bub is about...Praying for snow! :cheer:

I got the impression that the new trail was made a bit easier or at least had bypasses. Am I way off base? I don't mind some body damage but am I gonna get thrashed down there?

I got the impression that the new trail was made a bit easier or at least had bypasses. Am I way off base? I don't mind some body damage but am I gonna get thrashed down there?

Just a lil off base :D

Go the video area/local wheeling and watch my videos :D

I watched your videos, awesome work by the way, that rock pile looks pretty gnarly. It looked like there was an easier line around the outer edge, is that right? How is the rest of the trail in comparison?

Come out on the 12th and try it. Or walk it

The 12th is an open day agian. Ot to be fun in the snow