• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter this sunday

cameron_garrison

looking to leave kirkland around 8am so i should be at the trail head by 8:30- 9:00 right? any one interested ive neverbeen up there and would like someone that knows their way around im not looking to do any real hard trails since im going to have my fiance with me and it will be her first time going and if anyone wants to meet up in monroe so i could follow you up there or can some one post diriections to the trail head from kirkland thanks

I might be out there, don't know which day though. Usually I make it on a Saturday to leave Sunday to rig up whatever I might have broken so I can still drive it to work, haha.

Either way, I wont be up there THAT early, maybe around noon or a little later. Its all up in the air though, depends on what I feel like doing. What do you drive so I can keep an eye out if I go? Sounds like it might be a good match for me since I'm gonna baby the truck since its got problems right now.

~T.J.

I would be up there if I had my drivers license. Since I can't drive alone, I have to rely on someone and that's unlikely since they don't want to be shown up!!! I will see what I can do!!! :D
Cory,

Just an FYI sunday is the SOOPER BOULE. If you want to take over the US and turn it into a dictatorship, sunday is the day to do it.

426rider said:
There are also 2 motorcycle events there on sunday so watch out for speeding bikes.

wHAT event are they doing up there this weekend? And wheeling over football--oh hell ya..

426rider said:
There are also 2 motorcycle events there on sunday so watch out for speeding bikes.

Although I always try to keep an eye out for the motorcycles, they'd better look out for me. That ARB bumper on the front isn't gonna show them much love, no matter how fast they're going when they hit it. lol (I'm kiddin")

i drive a strait axled frontier kind of sticks out in a crowd we have to be back in the kirkland area around 4:30 so we cant start that late unless i only do one trail would i have enough time to make it back by then im thinking sack up or something that i wont have to many issues since im a little long and need new sliders