• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter this weekend

Ummmm, hate to tell you, but I doubt that is from debris. I have seen more Boggers split at that seam than any other tire. I'll keep my other opinions of that tire to myself.

Comet said:
Ummmm, hate to tell you, but I doubt that is from debris. I have seen more Boggers split at that seam than any other tire. I'll keep my other opinions of that tire to myself.

Good idea. It is not at the seam, it is a cut, you can see the seam 1/2" from the cut.

Alright. Check in time guys. Who's all going out Saturday? H3RESQ, you guys still going out?

I want to see how "bad" these krawlers do in the snow. :redneck:

I'm packed, loaded up and ready to go for tomorrow.

Last edited:
ill be riding up passenger with lethe we are meeting at his house at 10 in everett and will head up as soon as we can. hope to meet more people form the board up their
thanks
edwin song

ecsong187 said:
ill be riding up passenger with lethe we are meeting at his house at 10 in everett and will head up as soon as we can. hope to meet more people form the board up their
thanks
edwin song

we should be at the pit around 10:30am. another buddy of mine might be heading up with us in his samurai.

I'll be there a 10am or so. Look for me in the main lot.

Picture588.jpg

See you guys then. :cool:

hey guys, im new to the forms and new to wheelin. i live close to reiter and ride there all the time. iv been up a few trails with my buddies but not much.(sack-up,index wall, isebell) im going to try to be up there sunday with a few friends, any perticular trails i should try? we will be in a lifted yj on 35s so nothing too extreme. any info would help

I'll be out there. Not sure if I'll be in the Grand though. My best freind just got a RUBICON on 37 Krawlers that needs to be broke in. So we might be in it. IT's Silver with a black softtop and warn bumpers/warn winch ect. I'm going to call him now and decide what to bring. We plan to leave about 8 so we should be there around ten.

I'll post later what rig we will be in.

H3

Hey does anyone have an extra seat by chance? my buddy is dieing to go wheeling!!!!! He's a good do whatever bitch u tell him to do sumthing and he does it pull cable fix sumthing change sumthing open a beer lite a ciggarette whatever!!! It would be much appreciated if anyone could take him in there rig!!! on sunday!!!!

angelfly said:
Hey does anyone have an extra seat by chance? my buddy is dieing to go wheeling!!!!! He's a good do whatever bitch u tell him to do sumthing and he does it pull cable fix sumthing change sumthing open a beer lite a ciggarette whatever!!! It would be much appreciated if anyone could take him in there rig!!! on sunday!!!!
he can ride with us.

in the back :flipoff:

ToyBug said:
Sounds good.....see guys you at 10am or so.

Just got done loading up the Rubicon. Well be there about 10am. Like I said it's Silver with Black softtop on Krawlers. See you there!

ecsong187 said:
i wanted to go up sunday but dont have anyone to ride up with. anyone have open seat?
thanks
edwin song
I going up to try out my new 4runner. what time you going ?

So who's going tomorrow? I had a blast today, I would love to meet some more people. Whoever goes post up, and let me to know who to look for.