• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter this weekend

ecsong187

a friend and i are riding up in his white 76 cj on sunday. just wonderin who else will be up their
thanks
edwin song

hey if greenwater doesnt work out me and another wheeler or two will meet you up there at reiter. what trails you planning on doing?

not sure on what trails we are running its up to my buddy, but we are always up for trying new trails because we are pretty new so we liek learning new parts of the trails
thanks
edwin song

crash said:
No tabs---no insurance--out back with a load of rock in it :D

still want that motor/tranny for the '52

you could donate it... then the '52 would come to you for the 4link/rear end build. you need to do our street rod, it'll give you a break from the norm. :D

*sux ass being broke :mad:

Last edited:
since i actually have saturday off for once im going to try and make it out there early. anyone want to ride shotty?

lethe said:
since i actually have saturday off for once im going to try and make it out there early. anyone want to ride shotty?

Can I bring a 12 pack, ride shotgun while I drink and tell you what lines you should be taking?

KarlVP said:
Can I bring a 12 pack, ride shotgun while I drink and tell you what lines you should be taking?

as long as you share that 12pack you can tell me to take any line you want.

crash said:
I'm going to try and get out sunday--need a break from the shop...
yea ya do, im goen with these two squids that think there top ****:cool: ,its one of those kids that tells people that he built his cage when i did, u now that kid, well ill keep my eyes open for ya.:D