• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter this weekend

JPTHING

So I am going to Reiter this weekend. Is Sack-up open now, or what? I need to get some driving in, to finish working out the small bugs. I probably will head up Isabel, and maybe something else. If anyone is interested, let me know.

yes sac up is open, just follow the original lines:flipoff: i am trying to make it out there this sunday what day you plan on wheelin?

yes sac up is open, just follow the original lines:flipoff: i am trying to make it out there this sunday what day you plan on wheelin?

I was thinking Sat.

I'll be there Saturday and running all the easy lines.:flipoff:

10:00am in the main lot

Sounds good. Let's do Isabel, and then try out where you guys went the weekend I wasn't able to come.

So is it just me and Mark, or are we too "hardcore" for everyone else. I love how everyone talks so much sh!t in other threads, and never shows up to show us how they wheel. I am guessing that most of these poop-slingers are just a bunch of ***** web-wheelers. Prove me wrong BITCHES. :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot:

hey JPTHING if you ever go during the week let me know. i cant go on weekends anymore because i work 6am to 4:30 in Sammamish, but im getting that wheeling itch you know?:D
thanks
edwin song

So is it just me and Mark, or are we too "hardcore" for everyone else. I love how everyone talks so much sh!t in other threads, and never shows up to show us how they wheel. I am guessing that most of these poop-slingers are just a bunch of ***** web-wheelers. Prove me wrong BITCHES. :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot:

Oh Clint. :rolleyes:

:fawkdancesmiley:

So is it just me and Mark, or are we too "hardcore" for everyone else. I love how everyone talks so much sh!t in other threads, and never shows up to show us how they wheel. I am guessing that most of these poop-slingers are just a bunch of ***** web-wheelers. Prove me wrong BITCHES. :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot:
just for your obnoxious over use of smilies, i might do just that.:flipoff: bitch:fawkdancesmiley: :kissmyass: . it depends on wether or not my dad kicks me out for being a lazy jobless bum.:rolleyes: :looser: .

saturdat ot 10, right?

So is it just me and Mark, or are we too "hardcore" for everyone else. I love how everyone talks so much sh!t in other threads, and never shows up to show us how they wheel. I am guessing that most of these poop-slingers are just a bunch of ***** web-wheelers. Prove me wrong BITCHES.
Yup, your way too hardcore for me. I bet you even drive your junk to the trail.:haha: :haha: :haha:

Yup, your way too hardcore for me. I bet you even drive your junk to the trail.:haha: :haha: :haha:

Yes I do drive to the trail, I live 2 miles from the main parking area :fawkdancesmiley:. Well hardcore or not, come out and wheel. What is the worst that will happen, you might have some fun.:masturbanana[1]:

So is it just me and Mark, or are we too "hardcore" for everyone else. I love how everyone talks so much sh!t in other threads, and never shows up to show us how they wheel. I am guessing that most of these poop-slingers are just a bunch of ***** web-wheelers. Prove me wrong BITCHES. :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot: :fawkdancesmiley: :stirpot:

I'd love to prove you wrong, but I'll be wheeling Tahuya.

I'd love to prove you wrong, but I'll be wheeling Tahuya.

That little red TJ doesn't even get the tires dirty. I saw you drive by last weekend from the cleanup, and it looked like you just left the mall.:fawkdancesmiley:

i will be there hopefully. have to finish my install of the new tranny.

Awesome, I will be glad to see you there.

I love how people say they will show up to help/spend a full day of moving **** and protecting what we got and never show up

People want to use it but don't wana put forth a SINGLE effort to save it

I love how people say they will show up to help/spend a full day of moving **** and protecting what we got and never show up

People want to use it but don't wana put forth a SINGLE effort to save it

I would be there every time, if I hadn't thought it was some "cool kids club" (RTW I assume) that were allowed during this time. If just anyone can come, I will be there everytime, and am more than willing to help, whenever, or whereever. Next time make a post clearly stating that everyone is welcome, and I am sure that paople will show up in Droves.