• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Trails Cleanup OCTOBER 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will have the rig and be there about 8ish. shooting for 8 anyway.

be bringing welding gloves, big BBQ utensils, and some ice.

ive got a few trail markers made up for the work party people ill bring.

anything else?

i will have the rig and be there about 8ish. shooting for 8 anyway.

be bringing welding gloves, big BBQ utensils, and some ice.

ive got a few trail markers made up for the work party people ill bring.

anything else?

got time to pull a transfer case for me?:corn:

just kidding

i was able to weld down the top i made for the jeep a few weeks ago:fawkdancesmiley: back is letting me know about it too.:rolleyes:

Everybody--please make sure to bring wet gear--its been snotty out here all day and its now getting worse,,,,,

Ok--mark I went and dug out what was in your ford.

So I have a load of cones

almost 1/2 bag charchole(sp)

a BUNCH of garbage bags

The coffee maker/cups/lids (no creamer)

Got the banner

Got the large water containder.

I have creamer and suigar for the coffee..... need confirmation that we will have coffee and filters for the percolator that crista is bringing?

also I am assuming we don't need my propane burner and large stainless steel pot for boling water?

IF we do, I need to have ETM and crusty hit the house tomorrow on the way up to pick it up. PLEASE ADVISE prior to 6am tomorrow morning!

thanks!

and thanks to jason and his buddy for helping at MGO, and thanks ETM and crusty for you help tonight too!

Oh and this is Ann using Bretts computer.... I was too lazy to log him out to sign in....

Swapped shifts with someone down on Ft Lewis, so I could make it. Ashley will be coming out as well. Got me some 37" Iroks to play with too :D

~T.J.

anybody looking for open seats in rigs im sure there will be plenty just hook up with somebody in the morning when you get there

Status
Not open for further replies.