• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trails for a first timer

dventoza

Well the time will be coming in june to take my jeep to Reiter for the first time. This will also be my first time to Reiter also not just my jeeps first. My question for everyone is.......
What trails can and should I run as a beginner to Reiter and being fairly new to wheeling?
I have wheeled Tahuya before and I have been up many logging roads. haha
My jeep is a tj and has a 4 inch lift with 33's, limited slip diffs, and a winch.
So what trails could I run for a good time with little to no carnage?
Thanks

Cable, sackup, grumpys, izzy to the big rock, Powerlines, backdoor. should be able to do all of them with no damage.

hey man i am right there with ya a 97 tj with a 4" fab tech and 33 shoot seance we are both newbs maybe we should run together some time ha ha

hey man i am right there with ya a 97 tj with a 4" fab tech and 33 shoot seance we are both newbs maybe we should run together some time ha ha

Sounds like a plan.
I will pm you when Im going, Im not sure on the dates yet. I will be goin with my buddy who has a 93 yota with 5 inch lift and 33s.

There's plenty of things at Reiter you can run with that combo. Best bet is to find someone who knows the trails to show you around so you have fun with it.:awesomework:

Wow--thats pretty helpfull bullshit :rolleyes:

If your going to help at least give good info...

Oh come on Mike!!

cant mess with nobody anymore..:booo: all in GOOD humor:awesomework:

I offered him to roll with us this weekend if he comes up.. and were not going up BYS...Those uni-body xj's wont like it:haha:

I am JK Kat

BYS= Break Your Stuff

I have tried it with RubyDoo and she said no.

Oh ok. so BYS is a trail then. ok I got it. haha
So are the trails that Mark M. stated good trails for first timers?
I think they should keep me busy for a day. haha

Oh ok. so BYS is a trail then. ok I got it. haha
So are the trails that Mark M. stated good trails for first timers?
I think they should keep me busy for a day. haha

in all honesty..
i was just messing with ya..Iam still virgin to alot of Reiters trails..

Kat knows that area like the back of her hand, Crash as well... Mark M heads up to area's that , well you just cant go to..:redneck:yet...

Supsa runs up there alot from what I hear...stick with him and the pnwjeep guys.. very reliable help if you break down on the trail..

(not kissing ass!! just speaking the truth!!:awesomework:)

in all honesty..
i was just messing with ya..Iam still virgin to alot of Reiters trails..

Oh ya I know you were just messing with me. Its all good, Im easy going and can take a joke.

Thanks everyone for the info!!! Its really appreciated!! I just didnt wanna be that guy who goes out and is on the wrong trail and brakes his rig and crys for help. So agian Thanks for the help!!

Oh ya I know you were just messing with me. Its all good, Im easy going and can take a joke.

Thanks everyone for the info!!! Its really appreciated!! I just didnt wanna be that guy who goes out and is on the wrong trail and brakes his rig and crys for help. So agian Thanks for the help!!
hit me up when you plan on going.....If you want to run the tough trails body damage will happen but I would show you around and if you break something I will get you out to the main lot.