• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter trails for a first timer

All the trails I said are doable for your rigs with no damage if you know what your doing and take it easy.:awesomework:

P.S. Stay away from BYS.

hit me up when you plan on going.....If you want to run the tough trails body damage will happen but I would show you around and if you break something I will get you out to the main lot.

I cant be breaking anything becasue this is my daily driver and I need to get to school. But this summer I would love to break something so that I could upgrade it. haha I will also be getting a junker car for daily driving this summer.

All the trails I said are doable for your rigs with no damage if you know what your doing and take it easy.:awesomework:

P.S. Stay away from BYS.

Thanks!! With what I have now I always take it easy. haha

hit me up when u go newbie im kinda new at wheeling too i just bought a 80 toyota with 4" lift headers welded rear sittin on 35's i was going to go wheelin this weekend but ran into trouble with my tranny :mad: so i got to fix it but im going wheelin next week if u want to go so hit me up i will add u to my friends:redneck:

hit me up when u go newbie im kinda new at wheeling too i just bought a 80 toyota with 4" lift headers welded rear sittin on 35's i was going to go wheelin this weekend but ran into trouble with my tranny :mad: so i got to fix it but im going wheelin next week if u want to go so hit me up i will add u to my friends:redneck:

OK I will let you know when I go

hey i am going to be getting real familiar down there i just sound search and rescue and they get a lot of calls there. my sar partner has been there alot he is on there as maveric26 you can pm him but he will more then likely ride with me when we go so no worrys man i cant wait. ill probably go hit some light **** this weekend ill pm you my # it is more effective then here cuz i cant always check it.

hey i am going to be getting real familiar down there i just sound search and rescue and they get a lot of calls there. my sar partner has been there alot he is on there as maveric26 you can pm him but he will more then likely ride with me when we go so no worrys man i cant wait. ill probably go hit some light **** this weekend ill pm you my # it is more effective then here cuz i cant always check it.

Alright. Im not gonna be able to make it this weekend for I will be working on the jeep. Gotta get the winch all hooked up cause I just purchased a new battery and I am going to run a dual battery set up. And im also startin a new rear bumper.

But I will pm or call you when im gonna head up.

i will be there this weekend if u want to hit up some small trails with me my number is 425 791 0134 name is justin text any time

Wow--thats pretty helpfull bullshit :rolleyes:

If your going to help at least give good info...

WOW Crash, I thougth he did give some outstanding advise! :awesomework:

Originally Posted by Spanaway Mudder
Contact JK Kat...

Sounds very dam good to me and I am looking forward to her showing me around up there a little also. :hi:

Trying to keep up with Money Mark even in his ZJ is too hard on my rig! :fawkdancesmiley:

IMO

anything trail that goes by just initials , you are probably is going to have body damage, broken parts and are going to learn how to upright you rig by the end of the day

That is all good but just make sure your safe.

Well I hope you guys have a fun time this weekend...:awesomework:

heading to Elbe, might be to small and over packed...But its close to home:redneck: (30 min drive).... Been outside working on the wheeler this morning..need to weld up some bracing for the front where I smashed it on the tree, and fix the Brakes...:mad:....

HAVE A SAFE FUN MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!:awesomework: