• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter trails pics from labordayweekend

I got a few pics with buddies camera but haven't gotten them from him yet but will post them up when i get them. had a good weekend all together besides the breaking my wrist and thumb:mad: :mad: then the guy revving the piss out of his no exhaust having toyota at 5:30 am and waking up everyone in camp. :wtf: :wtf:

I got a few pics with buddies camera but haven't gotten them from him yet but will post them up when i get them. had a good weekend all together besides the breaking my wrist and thumb:mad: :mad: then the guy revving the piss out of his no exhaust having toyota at 5:30 am and waking up everyone in camp. :wtf: :wtf:

you forgot about the train horn:haha: :haha:

ya that one ticked me off to but not nearly as bad as that dip **** did. at leasy mikey came over and said sorry the next morning.

he did kinda create a bigger problem when the guy tarted yelling at me, but like d is saying he probably would have kept doing what he was doing all night if he hadn't and i would rather have him yelling at me when i was already awake then doing what he was and waking up everyone in the area.

But didn't he create a bigger problem by doing it?Screamin at the neighbors,,,,that wasn't a pretty sight,thay ahd nothin to do with it..:wtf:

robbie only screamed at the neighbors for a little while than went home and then i slept fine