• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Work Party April 3 2010

No extra training needed. We just had training last week for the "leadership" roles in aiding David with the DNR on the work parties.

The more organized we can be the more efficiant we will be. This will speed up the process we are going thru to get to the next step.

no you dont have to be trained in anyway. there are a few team leaders that went to a training last weekend that will be group leaders at this work party. we are still figuring out exactly where we are going to put people and work in what areas.
all restoration work at this time, will be transplanting some plants, so if you have a shovel and pick bring it along.

and thanks for putting this up Eric.

I think Rick:eeek::redneck:is asking if there will be 20 or 75 people coming, like last time.

:clappy:

engrish please.

I think Rick:eeek::redneck:is asking if there will be 20 or 75 people coming, like last time.

:clappy:

sorry i was not looking at what i typed. it sounded right in my head but somehow the keyboard did not agree with me:mad:

mark is correct I am trying to figure out how many people are going to be there.
I am out of town dealing with a family emergency but will be back by saturday.

I will be there driving my honda. I should have the basic tools for me.

THis is looking like a small turn out :eeek: :booo:

Dang I was hopeing to get skooled with my rc crawler. It should hold up a little better this time around.

I'm going to head up as soon as I get off work to see if there is anything i can help with though :awesomework:

Bump back up. We need more people for this, last work party was a small turn out for the wheeling comunity.

Show your support and help to get reiter open.:awesomework:

I just got to ask. Is any one comming up from down south Saturday
I got some tube at XOs and was wondering if someone could haul it up on there way