• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Work Party April 3 2010

I just got to ask. Is any one comming up from down south Saturday
I got some tube at XOs and was wondering if someone could haul it up on there way

I am coming from the south but I dont have any way to haul tube. My car wont do it.

So the rumor is snow for tomarrow, any body know for sure?

Snow at the elevation that the work will be done--not likely. There will be snow about 1500 feet above that though.

I am trying to make this, I cant promise anything as tomorrow is my NA home group meeting but I really need to get my ass up there and help. . .

One thing to remember guys/gals. The DNR is doing 2 work parties a month to help accomodate those who want to help but have scedule conflicts along with trying to get this part of the process done in a faster rate.

So if you cannot make it then don't feel bad and try to make the next one...

So I just checked the weather by the walk outside and look check
It's cold but not bad, NO SNOW, I can see stars and the doppler is clear on the computer

So the myths that we are working in the snow are bogus. It is 38 at my house so it isn't freezing out

Work party on
lets get it done

sorry i had to cut out early guys but was good times when i was there and got a bunch done with a small crew.
good work guys.
hope to see you all again in 2 weeks.

I wanted to join the effort but my my wife's and my weekend were scheduled to the hilt with the holiday and all. I'll see what I can do about getting to the next work party. Thank you nonetheless to you hard workers who were able to get out there. Sincerely appreciated.

Terry