• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter work party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

The trails should all be marked by then and so come and walk the trails. I recommend not coming in shorts for this
Also I know we will have a small list of chores that DNR will need to get done
More to come on this soon

Just posting it here, people get it on your calendar and bring your gloves and loppers.

Hope to see every one there!

Bump back onto people radar.

I should be there.

Dang I need to get a pair of Loppers.

you guys need to post this sooner i have been looking at work parties everyday and following up with the walker valley talk i want to get down to reiter and lend a hand but havn't seen anything untill now i already have plans for this weekend so i can't the next 2 weekends are walker try to post reiter work parties sooner i know a bunch of people that want to get in there and see whats going on and help out we just need more notice
thanks
matt
president
Hi-Center'd off road

you guys need to post this sooner i have been looking at work parties everyday and following up with the walker valley talk i want to get down to reiter and lend a hand but havn't seen anything untill now i already have plans for this weekend so i can't the next 2 weekends are walker try to post reiter work parties sooner i know a bunch of people that want to get in there and see whats going on and help out we just need more notice
thanks
matt
president
Hi-Center'd off road

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Just so you know Reiter work parties are always the first Saturday and third Sunday of every month. We have been having them for several months now and they will continue through the reopening (when it comes) Please mark your calendars. <o:p></o:p>

I just got done with a meeting with Stan from DNR and YES we are brushing the trails. Anything and everything that is across the trail line needs to be gone.
Gas weedeaters with brush line of blades, loppers chainsaws ( if you have the safty gear and have taken the trailing. )

Anything and everything that you think will clear the trails bring it!!!!!

I did ask about track hoes and dozers- Sorry not at this time.

Also need crews for data colection of slope, grade and soil type to work with DNR amd there equipment :awesomework:

I just got done with a meeting with Stan from DNR and YES we are brushing the trails. Anything and everything that is across the trail line needs to be gone.
Gas weedeaters with brush line of blades, loppers chainsaws ( if you have the safty gear and have taken the trailing. )

Anything and everything that you think will clear the trails bring it!!!!!

I did ask about track hoes and dozers- Sorry not at this time.

Also need crews for data colection of slope, grade and soil type to work with DNR amd there equipment :awesomework:

I think all I am going to have is some loppers :booo:

I can bring 2 weed eaters and my chain saw

what about a walk behind brush mower like the DR thing "as seen on TV" they are cheap to rent...

I can bring 2 weed eaters and my chain saw

what about a walk behind brush mower like the DR thing "as seen on TV" they are cheap to rent...

I really don't know how it will do. It isn't the smoothest out there. But I could think of a couple places it would be sweet. If it shows up We will try it

But I have used one like this before and it works good

564_m.jpg

But I have used one like this before and it works good

564_m.jpg

always open to easer ways. I know there is some area in 1.3 that it would work great. and a chain saw ahead of you cutting the trees out of the way. Hell we would have drivable trails by the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.