• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter

Like you even know where that is.:haha:

I attempted to make my way up there friday night. But 36's stock gears, locked rear only, and wet tire/rock. I wasnt able to make it through stair step :mad: But i still got a chance to **** my pants as i picked a rear tire and front end started unloading quick towards the cliff :puke:

I attempted to make my way up there friday night. But 36's stock gears, locked rear only, and wet tire/rock. I wasnt able to make it through stair step :mad: But i still got a chance to **** my pants as i picked a rear tire and front end started unloading quick towards the cliff :puke:

You could'a cheated like me and dropped in from the top. :redneck:

Even you are wheeling now.:booo: I need to get out.

I wanted to make it throught stair step. and not be a ***** like u. My next purchase is 30 spline longfields, and 37's. my drag slicks lick balls.

I wasn't in my truck, it's still broken. :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley: :booo: I wanna see you ride your quad up stairstep. :corn:

I wasn't in my truck, it's still broken. :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley: :booo: I wanna see you ride your quad up stairstep. :corn:

I'm not sure i could get up the first ledge and even get to the bad part. On a quad i dont think the crevace would be bad at all. I'll try it.

You could'a cheated like me and dropped in from the top. :redneck:

I made this suggestion but he said he didnt trust his brakes to go down the chute anyway so he took the road instead.

I wanted to make it throught stair step. and not be a ***** like u. My next purchase is 30 spline longfields, and 37's. my drag slicks lick balls.

Last edited:
I don't remember spinning a tire in that spot.:corn:

Here's the tire spinning spot unfortunately the video got cut off before I made it up!

And Cody with the strap was unnecessary because I was already leaning into a rock!

Last edited:

Latest posts