• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter

I am talking about the video.

I owned your lil rock while IFS.:fawkdancesmiley:

OK I,ll see at that rock next weekend how's saturday around 10

And in that video before it started and before the strap was on the rear tire was about a foot and a half off the rock!

OK I,ll see at that rock next weekend how's saturday around 10

And in that video before it started and before the strap was on the rear tire was about a foot and a half off the rock!

Sounds good. Bring Cody so he can take pics.:haha:

Even Shane made it look easy.
normal_DSCN3339.JPG

**** talker that has a working rig but sits at home playin xbox and watching golf all weekend. :looser: Take pics? i didnt touch the camera once. I'll be there next weekend, we'll see ya there big *****.

Well since you can't make it that far you can take pics next weekend.:looser: :fawkdancesmiley:

Well since you can't make it that far you can take pics next weekend.:looser: :fawkdancesmiley:

The only thing i didnt make friday was stairstep, I finished mocking up my traction bar today, just need to weld it up, so next weekend i'll actually be able to air down my tires past 15 with out gettin asshole wrap. :awesomework:

By the look of that photo its been a while! That area has change alot just in the last 6 weeks

If you take the line I took you will have so much of your seat tucked between you ass cheeks there will be no reason for you to wear a seat belt!

By the look of that photo its been a while! That area has change alot just in the last 6 weeks

If you take the line I took you will have so much of your seat tucked between you ass cheeks there will be no reason for you to wear a seat belt!

Shane and I went 3/18/07. I tryed to get between the tree and the rock but if I remember I couldn't make the turn without pivoting on my cab. I tryed both sides of the tree.

normal_IMG_4399.JPG

normal_IMG_4406.JPG

:fawkdancesmiley:

I hope to be there around 8am Saturday.

Prolly cuz u've never done it :flipoff:

Shane and I went 3/18/07. I tryed to get between the tree and the rock but if I remember I couldn't make the turn without pivoting on my cab. I tryed both sides of the tree.

So what your saying is Cody was right in this post?

And I thought thats what cabs where for was pivoting off of trees?

Latest posts