• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter

I just moved to redmond, WA two weeks ago. I have no idea how far I am from Reiter. I know its on 2 but I dont know where. I have not had my jeep out wheelin in over a year so Im itching to go and meet some local wheelers. Is it going to be cold? Will there be snow? Im sure those sound like stupid questions but I am completely unfamiliar with the PNW. Am I going to have problems with cops if I drive to the trail with my jeep? Its a YJ on fullwidth axles, hydro assist, 39.5 IROKs. I dont have a trailer yet. Do I need any kind of trail pass or anything? Its got montana registration and has insurance.

It's about 35 miles from Redmond to Reiter. The trails are just past Goldbar north of HWY 2. You turn left on Reiter road and then follow the road to the right about 1/2 mile up. Another 1/2 mile you'll see a big gravel area on the left. That's the main parking area. I would expect it to be raining and upper 40's Saturday and don't think there is any snow on most of the trails.

No trail pass needed. It's always a possibility that a cop could mess with you for your rig, but they leave us alone for the most part. I know someone who drives a TJ on full width axles and he hasn't had problems driving to Reiter for years.

It's about 35 miles from Redmond to Reiter. The trails are just past Goldbar north of HWY 2. You turn left on Reiter road and then follow the road to the right about 1/2 mile up. Another 1/2 mile you'll see a big gravel area on the left. That's the main parking area. I would expect it to be raining and upper 40's Saturday and don't think there is any snow on most of the trails.

No trail pass needed. It's always a possibility that a cop could mess with you for your rig, but they leave us alone for the most part. I know someone who drives a TJ on full width axles and he hasn't had problems driving to Reiter for years.

Thanks, appreciate it. Im planning on going then.

Change of plans for me. Im wheeling my buddies backyard in auburn this saturday and going to reiter sunday.

Latest posts