• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter

rino land rocks you will half to remind me how to get there

I think we should run that trail first! Its gonna be a big group but its a fun trail and if everybody if ready I'm down to go!!! One thing tho I get to 3rd up the hillclimb next to the mud pit, I want somebody up top to winch me but I dont want 15 different ruts to tear through with stock birfs:looser:

sweet I am down with that, have winch can use. but need wench to run winch

Man I will pull my own cable either way I really dont care:awesomework: but i'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a winch bitch with me so im good to go:kissmybutt: :awesomework: :cool: :cheer: :;

Great to hear Derick is going should be quite the adventure!!:bananallama: :nana1: :crazyguy: :hitit: :011:

so how many rigs? 10? more?

most everyone with lockers and winches?

doesn't really matter, will be a fun run either way. just curious.....

It kinda sounds like we may have some people seperate off but I know me and you and Fabhappy wants to tag along with us for sure, Have you talked to Mark M?? Along with metalbender and those guys! personally if there are people on 31 or 33s without lockers they shouldn't go on rhino land really in my opionion it will be alot of waiting if so:rolleyes:

I got my steering fixed atleast the lower bar until I get the oil pan I can only put the lower bar in:haha: My t-casse gears and a **** ton of other stuff show up tuesday and I am grooving the claws monday and getting rims for the Iroks(I want to test both sets off tires against eachother one weekend plan on camping Iroks saturday claws sunday all the same trails) should be interesting:cool: :beer:

What time everyone want to meet in the parking Lot????? 10am????

Anyone camping????? anyone intersted in maybe doing a lunch stop somewhere on the trail and cooking up some hotdogs and beans:awesomework: ??????? I can cook it:;

man, I'm gettin' jealous of everyone who's gonna get out and run Reiter. if I didn't have all these 'improvement' projects lined up on my Jeep, I'd definitely be up there. soon enough I guess.

Please for the love of God, take pictures (as many as possible). I enjoy living vicariously through the posts on this board.

Everyone in our group is set up, there shouldn't be any waiting on us. A couple of the sammys are on smaller tires but they do as well as any of us as long as the hole ruts aren't too deep. A couple of us are staying in Gold Bar at the motel, no camping this trip.

Any decent bars to shut down up there? :redneck:

It kinda sounds like we may have some people seperate off but I know me and you and Fabhappy wants to tag along with us for sure, Have you talked to Mark M?? Along with metalbender and those guys! personally if there are people on 31 or 33s without lockers they shouldn't go on rhino land really in my opionion it will be alot of waiting if so:rolleyes:

33"s....why are you pointing at me and my baby boggers?:redneck: :redneck:

33"s....why are you pointing at me and my baby boggers?:redneck: :redneck:

Lol not you and your 33's I thought there was a toyota on 33's and a sami on 31 going to with only rear lockers, but they crapped out on me last night:looser:

Latest posts