• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter

Im not gonna make it either.

My roomate bought a nicely built 71 bronco tonight and he needs to take care of some stuff for that tomorrow. I need to find a trailer so we can get it from olympia next week. So I will trailer mine up next time. However we are considering coming up in the afternoon just to check the place out, have a couple beers and meet some of you guys. Not sure if we will go in on foot or what. If you see a silver 2004 Titan crew cab on 33" tires and 20" rims thats me, wave me down. :hi:

I wish I knew what rigs I was lookin for. oh well.

Your looking for a bright orange toyota dukes of hazzard orange, black cj on 33 with no doors, like 2 samis, metalbender has a jeep with his avatar on his hood, and the willys guy I believe wheels the rig i his avatar! We should be a huge group you shouldn't miss us!

Sucks you can't come, but if you change your mind i'll wait for you at safeway from 8:45 till 9 and then I'll leave:awesomework:

Today

Awesome day of wheeling! Thanks Toybug adn Metalbender for the tour! Cool to finally put more faces to names. Definately do it again!:beer:

Awesome day of wheeling! Thanks Toybug adn Metalbender for the tour! Cool to finally put more faces to names. Definately do it again!:beer:

U guys all are LOSERS!!!!:looser: :looser: :looser: I show up 15mins after 10 and all u guys are already gone:kissmybutt: Very disappointing!!!!:booo:

Toybug There better be pictures behind the drive shaft!!!!:haha: Thats what ya get for not waiting:fawkdancesmiley: I wasn't there to crawl under your rig and fix it for ya on the trail:haha: Man I really need to get your cell number I drove all over for like 2hrs before finally giving up and just playing in the Rockgarden with Little Crawler!

Littlecrawler- I had a blast! you guys did one hell of a nice job on that rig!! I watched the video last night I got some pretty good shots:cool: But now I can't find the hopkup for the computer:mad: BUt I will and get them to you guys for sure:awesomework:

Thanx for letting me tag along with you guys it was nice meeting ya!

trails we ran
back door
stair step
poop shoot
sack-up
bonus round
rhino land
rock garden
cable
issy
trail of doom

what a day........................

trails we ran
back door
stair step
poop shoot
sack-up
bonus round
rhino land
rock garden
cable
issy
trail of doom

what a day........................

What time in the day did you run Rhino land or the rock garden?????? I was in that exact are from 10-2:30,3 or so yesterday I figured that was my best bet to find all you guys so i was in the garden for um like 10-3 it got really hurtin:booo: Well next time I guess!!! Atleast then I will be able to pound on my rig as hard as I want! My longs, 4.7gears, and hydro assist:cool: and beadlocks!!!!:cheer: :cheer:

YA its Worthless to the Web wheelers that want to live vicariously through our trail pics! HAHAHa not a chance!! I did get plenty of VIDEO tho:awesomework:

Well next time I guess!!! Atleast then I will be able to pound on my rig as hard as I want! My longs, 4.7gears, and hydro assist:cool: and beadlocks!!!!:cheer: :cheer:[/QUOTE]

Let me know after you get that done would love to tag along if you dont mind maybe i will take the bronco skins off and really be able to beat down on the rig:D

Anybody end of staying up there last night??? or anybody planning on going out today????? I might head out in like a halfer and see if I can't get into some trouble:cool:

well if it wasn't for the fact that i just had surgery, and that i can't lift over 15lbs. i'd swap in the new axle here and be wheeling... you were web wheeling there for a long period also angelfly. :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :kissmybutt:

Latest posts