• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Renting gray rock????

Re:

Will if y'all decide to rent Hale this fall let me know, I will get in touch with Miss Peggy for you. A couple of us that rides at the other place with y'all might want in on it. I love Hale, and finally starting to find my way around it, some what.

Hale looks fun as hell. More an more I watch on it. I was tellin Rick after our big Harlan ride in October this park needs to be #1 on our hitlist I'll let y'all know.

So many better parks to rent than Gray Rock if you want to actually ride. AOP, Hale Mountain, and Golden Mountain would be my top 3. Hell I wouldn't even bother renting just go on a non event weekend and you'll have the place to yourself for the most part.

redneckengineered said:
So many better parks to rent than Gray Rock if you want to actually ride. AOP, Hale Mountain, and Golden Mountain would be my top 3. Hell I wouldn't even bother renting just go on a non event weekend and you'll have the place to yourself for the most part.

I've been many of non event weekends to AOP and GMP and have the place to our selfs . I agree with not renting.

I agree. Those other parks are more bang for the buck. We would literally be renting it just to be able to attempt cable hill. Sounds stupid but I've never put my tires on it and would like too

Latest posts