• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rescue1 on a crack diet

Finished the brigde truss.
Zi6_1207.jpg

Zi6_1209.jpg

Zi6_1208.jpg

who in the hell done the welding and cuttin on that thing. what was he thinkin. :flipgotcha: guess i should have been there to supervise :puke:

Yea , I going to truss the tabs up. I got alittle more welding to do ( :flipgotcha: MONKEY) to close everything up.

monkey54 said:
who in the hell done the welding and cuttin on that thing. what was he thinkin. :flipgotcha: guess i should have been there to supervise :puke:

This coming from someone that never works on his own **** cuz he don't know or to dam lazy to do it! :flipgotcha:

Not much of a update but I did get a REAL set of link bars under it. Not much flex but thank goodness there isn't any more alxe wrap! :wtflol: That was my real main concern.

Zi6_1525.jpg

Zi6_1527.jpg

CHASMAN9 said:
So when's the Crackwhore getting out of rehab? :driving: :dunno:

As soon as the cage is in! :****: I have been working on a serious budget( I got about $100 tied up in it as she sits and that's only because I had to buy her some new shocks :****:) !

HELLO ....HELLO...............................................................any new stuff hapninin over there , chop up an old swing set , butt weld it into an exo cage, paint the sumbitch hot purple,

and BRANG IT OUT RIDING ALREADY ;D

Man I'm trying Julio! :****: It's hard to bang out a project that you have no $$$ to put into :'( . At this point of the build I have right about $80 into it (that includes all the hiems, metal and springs! Yea all free)and that's only because I had to buy new shocks for the back :****:!! I guess that's why it looks like it's on Crack :flipoff1:!