• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reusable hydro fittings

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
On hydro lines---the ends that do not need to be crimped--but screwed together creating a strong wedge against the hose---are they called anything special?

I have looked all over monroe for them and the only thning I could find are the crimp style so I figured I would find an online source and order what I neded (either that or go into the big city)..

But are they called anything special?

Call Trev or Jason....they'd know what they are called...IIRC we used some of those on my previous buggy and they worked great.

On hydro lines---the ends that do not need to be crimped--but screwed together creating a strong wedge against the hose---are they called anything special?

I have looked all over monroe for them and the only thning I could find are the crimp style so I figured I would find an online source and order what I neded (either that or go into the big city)..

But are they called anything special?
Used them for my hydro assist lines PS pressure line and worked awesome

Something like this

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...924496+4294839052+4294923377+115&autoview=sku

They're called reusable fittings. Any real hydo shop will have them.
BTW these are far superior to any crimp on fitting.

My first shot would be Parker Hose or Hydraulic or whatever in Kirkland/Totem Lake... but that's probably not covenant for you anymore.

Pretty sure they would have them though if you need them faster than ordering them.
________
FIX PS3

Last edited:
I could easily run into kirkland and get them--but I hate to have to go that direction anymore------I am spolied now :awesomework:

I have not been able to find them locally. I usually get them from PSC.

Your kidding?????? Greenshields has a large selection as does that hydro shop by Lowes in Everett.......I know I've seen/ bought them at other local hydro shops too.....

Very cool--thanks for the links....

From experiance going both ways on hoses (crimp/non crimp ends) I certainly prefer the non crimp ends--lets you tayor exactly how you want it--and you can carry spare stuff to fix up anything with a few items....

What size hose are you using..I have 2 for 3/8ths and 2 for 1/2 hose. Yer probably using something bigger..I also have some for hardlines.