• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Review

Good GAWD, Crash has a set of tires that I am looking for a nice little review. See I think they are bad ass. but since he has some I want to hear how they run prior to buy a set myself.:redneck:

Well--here is a comparison with the moabs mounted up

mini89.jpg

So I only have a LITTEl time on them--they do work better than the moabs do--they really wana work--I am going to play with them because I think the diff clearance advantage will be a huge plus...

You going to do a little grooving on them? I think the height difference would be really nice (although hopefully you won't break anymore ring and pinions), I know that I could have used an extra 1/2" of clearance under the axles at the comp... That is the only thing I really don't like about my Rock Claws, they are so damn short.

You going to do a little grooving on them? I think the height difference would be really nice (although hopefully you won't break anymore ring and pinions), I know that I could have used an extra 1/2" of clearance under the axles at the comp... That is the only thing I really don't like about my Rock Claws, they are so damn short.

I think so--I am going to just toy with them and see what happens....

Latest posts