• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RickyB .... lets be famous together ! LOL

P

If its free, its P
So here's the info, I replied that I wanted to get you name creditted with any photo's and run through you on using YOUR photo's in this magazine if the Editor is down with it. Trying to get you some "outside" exposure is all.

If not, Ill just send photo's I have taken or whatever, :flipoff1:

Here you go. I also through in there XRRA , www.rockrace.com and so forth to further expose the sport infront of a very large very $$$ audience.

See Im not all bad laughing1 the email.....

"I wanted to let you know that you two will be the first AirMed
employees featured in Business & Commercial Aviation's "Off Duty"
profile feature! Congratulations!

Let me know if there are any BAD times for you to have a short phone
call with George, the editor. He's a very, very nice man and did the
large feature on AirMed in June's BOCA issue. I will try and set it up
for the end of next week, let's say Thursday or Friday, Sept 25 or 26.
Does that sound okay with you? (You don't have to be together for the
call, they will be individual)

I have some photos from Paul, but will need one or two of you, Brigitte,
maybe at the station where you volunteer. I think you may be on
vacation this week, but do you think we could get it done next week?
Please let me know.

Also, Paul, do we have permission to reprint those photos and send them
to BCA? They have a photographer's name on them, do you have any others
that we can use without copyright issues, such as ones you have taken
yourself?

Thanks again for sharing your stories!!

MUCHADO said:
you dont have time but you read this thread, replied, and have time to read a PM and reply... I'm confused :dunno: :flipoff1:

molaugh Ill copy past what I posted here... either way thats the info !

Speeding said:
By rush I meant hurry. ;D Not messing with frat rush because that ****'s WEAK.

fixx'd it for ya frats r ghey most of the time... Prolly were cool when John G was in his---but that's a long ass time ago :flipoff1:

MUCHADO said:
fixx'd it for ya frats r ghey most of the time... Prolly were cool when John G was in his---but that's a long ass time ago :flipoff1:

Yes, I was initiated in Lambda Chi Alpha in Octomer 1976. You were still smerm. Still get together once a month. One of the best life decisions I have ever made.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Yes, I was initiated in Lambda Chi Alpha in Octomer 1976. You were still smerm. Still get together once a month. One of the best life decisions I have ever made.

Frat boys cant spell for **** ! molaugh :flipoff1:

John Galbreath Jr. said:

maybe just the kansas ones are queers...

...Kelly could probably attest to that :flipoff1: laughing1

I'm sure they are great at some places mainly depends on the group of dudes I'm sure. The guys I went to college with that were in Sigma Chi, SAE or TKE's were total D bags... Greek life wasn't very big on our campus though so maybe that's why.

John Galbreath Jr. said:

X2 except 21 years later :flipoff1: I enjoyed my time there and I still have some great friends from the chop house

Kappa Sig from Kansas State. Wisest choice I made in college, aside from menaging those two sisters that ended up giving me crabs. thumb.gif