• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ride for Reid 2020 @ Adventure Off-Road (AOP)

Got back home Sunday afternoon and unloaded. Quick recap, but lots of rain on Friday made for hang out time in the back of the enclosed (not quite 6' of separation though) until 2am.

All of Friday's rain made some of the trails quite slick and others were wet but tacky. Saturday and most of Sunday turned out to be awesome weather. Was a pretty good turn out considering the weather.

First ride in the new-to-us rig turned out pretty good. Will need some major driver modifications and some minor changes here and there. But no issues with it throughout riding Saturday. Will post pictures later today.

1.jpg

^ Ran out of talent pulling out of the driveway on Friday. So got to cardboard and tape the back glass in a downpour (n)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

^ Headed up trail 1 to 2 to 28 to the 90's.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

^ @jeeptj99 ripped the steering box off the frame, so ratchet strapped it back together and headed back to camp.

8.jpg

9.jpg

^ headed over to the new property to run those trails.

10.jpg

Last edited:
11.jpg

^ Our group + the Scout that didn't make the picture.

12.jpg

13.jpg

^ got winched up the last climb on the new side after giving it a couple of introductory attempts.

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

^ Scout broke a u-joint on the last climb on the new side so had to get pulled up one of the hillclimbs headed back to camp.

17.jpg

^Awkwardness all around.

18.jpg

19.jpg

^ Headed up Gerorge Winter Trail.

20.jpg

Last edited:
21.jpg

^ I relaized on Saturday morning that the winch rope I spooled on Thursday evening wasn't routed through the fairlead under the front bumper. So I just left it for the day vs rerouting before riding. Will get that rerouted asap though.
22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

^ got winched up the Plaque on George Winter. @Mattman347 Explorer got winched up too. The red Toyota made it up without the rope though.

26.jpg

27.jpg

I've got a a bunch more photos, but this is a pretty good summary of our trail riding on Saturday only.

Last edited:
Yes going on as planned

Thanks for the recommendation of Lawrence Glass in Murfreesboro to replace my back glass. :dblthumb: They got here two days before Safelite could and ended up being $75 bucks cheaper too. Glad to send my business to a small, local business. Will use them again in the future, but hopefully not for this same reason.

Latest posts