• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ridin at GM

If i got something running, i think i am gonna try and be up there next weekend.

Im coming to watch Josh climb more than Wizzo.And make it all the way through crackhead,er maby thats going to far.

Im coming to watch Josh climb more than Wizzo,and make it all the way through crackhead er maby thats to much to ask for.

Yea we may come next week as well, my buddy didn't get his going so we didn't get up there this weekend.

It depends on weather and work, but I might head that way next sat, I might need someone to follow around. Ive only been there once and that was the first year they were open.

Re: Re: Re: Ridin at GM

Elliott said:
It depends on weather and work, but I might head that way next sat, I might need someone to follow around. Ive only been there once and that was the first year they were open.

It's a whole 'nother park than it was back then.

I may ride down Sat afternoon after work if the weather is good

Elliott said:
I really liked the park, but that one guy was a jack hole.

Which one guy?

It's changed hands/operators several times.

Anthony that runs the park now is a good guy

Couldn't tell you his name, heard they got him out when they shut down that time. He was going around being a total ass to everyone he could find tge weekend we were there

Anthony is a great guy. Talked to him the other day, just got a new lawn mower and going to buy a dozer. The owner seems to be coming around. Se has moved up here now and gets to the park more often and maybe sees it's potential . I like going to the park and not being a lot of people there ( I mean hundreds) you can ride more. But if enough people don't come the park may close. We all need this park! When it's dry, it's the best crawling park I've been to, period! Any, see you all there.

halcat said:
Anthony is a great guy. Talked to him the other day, just got a new lawn mower and going to buy a dozer. The owner seems to be coming around. Se has moved up here now and gets to the park more often and maybe sees it's potential . I like going to the park and not being a lot of people there ( I mean hundreds) you can ride more. But if enough people don't come the park may close. We all need this park! When it's dry, it's the best crawling park I've been to, period! Any, see you all there.

Yep, I think it's time for a "Rock Crawling Revival" sometime in the early summer.

I know there are a lot of guys from AL/GA that like to crawl and trail ride that haven't been to GM yet

We will be there thurs thru Sunday. Never been before exited to check out the park.