• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ridin at GM

rockwell 1 said:
Im coming to watch Josh climb more than Wizzo,and make it all the way through crackhead er maby thats to much to ask for.

I have yet to make it all the way through without winching or breaking a driveshaft. Crackhead hates me. Maybe this time.

Re: Re: Re: Ridin at GM

tonybolton said:
Really? Me and a couple others are planning on GM that weekend too!

Awesome, cant wait to check out that new jeep and do some riding.

rockwell 1 said:
Im coming to watch Josh climb more than Wizzo.And make it all the way through crackhead,er maby thats going to far.

That ain't right! And we'll see.........

I just washed my rig after my KOH experience , and guess what, I didn't think anything else could go wrong! I think my MSD took a crap! No fire to the plugs.
WTF! This buggy has been super bad luck.

halcat said:
I just washed my rig after my KOH experience , and guess what, I didn't think anything else could go wrong! I think my MSD took a crap! No fire to the plugs.
WTF! This buggy has been super bad luck.

Must have got sand in some sensitive areas!

How well will a Rockwell rig fit in most of the trails there, some of the videos make them look really tight.

Elliott said:
How well will a Rockwell rig fit in most of the trails there, some of the videos make them look really tight.

A lot are kinda tight. I've seen plenty of BIG rigs on the trails over the years.

It'll be fine

Elliott said:
My Rockwell rig has hubs flipped in and I can run all the trails, jungle crackhead, ( not bounty) . I can even run the paved trail going up top. Come on down.

Tried out the new trail that rockwell1 cut out and I got denied. Beat on it for a good 20 min. So after this rain it should be in good shape by Saturday!!!!

halcat said:
I'll tell her. Put a new MSD box on and fixed the rig right up. Wonder what will happen next?
well I guess it on like ping pong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halcat said:
I'll tell her. Put a new MSD box on and fixed the rig right up. Wonder what will happen next?

hopefully good times this weekend! new buggy gremlins bring the suck!