• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ridin at GM

Re: Re: Ridin at GM

tonybolton said:
I jus turned where everyone else did. It didn't look any worse than the top part.

Never heard "stinger" mentioned. ...we "visited" hellevator and bounty hill....tucked our ovaries back in and left.

You can see the sign for Stinger on the far left tree in your Honeybee video, it is just a connector spur between where y'all turned into Honeybee and the Razorback stair steps.

Basically a couple little rocks then one big ledge at the top to pop out on Razorback. The ledge was getting dug out pretty bad

Gotcha....those ledges were scary...to me at least. I walked over there and looked at them and said the same things I did at hellevator and bounty.....FUUUUCK!

Great to see everyone having a good time at my favorite park! :dblthumb: Looks like I missed a great ride.

The weather/trail conditions were great. I love wheelin all day and not havin to spend 30min power washing it when done.

Re: Re: Re: Ridin at GM

Sawzall said:
Great to see everyone having a good time at my favorite park! :dblthumb: Looks like I missed a great ride.

Pretty much perfect weather, real surprised at how dry it got Saturday.
I spent all afternoon cruising around in the fishin truck Tacoma, watching and shootin the ****. Then made a run back home to get some 14b and D70 shafts and took em back to the park

Best place I've ridden! The Copperhead road, jungle, and new trails off 42 were really fun the coolest rocks I've seen. Bounty kicked my ass but had fun trying. Nice to meet y'all.

Looks like y'all had great weather and a great time.

Wish I could've made the trip, being on call sucks :****:

Hands down the best park I have ever been to. I will do a review thread for this park later. To sum it up with one word AWESOME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, awesome park. The whole jungle area and copper head trail where bad ass. Good seeing all you guys, I really like your new jeep Tony.

Had a big time this weekend hats off to the guy that climbed bounty you handled it like a boss.We may have a phone vid of it i will look.

Tbitoy came through in the clutch on them 70 and 14 shafts. I would have never thought we would have found any. Thanks nick!

We had a good time as usual. Guess we missed the hardline bunch. We broke parts and rode into the am Friday and Saturday night.

Well, to sum up my trip to the greatest park around, broke down. After the vapor lock and terrible running issue, got back to my shop and hookek up the handheld diagnostic , bad 02 sensor . Unpluged it, ran fine.got a new one on the way. WHATS NEXT? Great turnout. Great bunch of people!

Did you get the vapor lock deal fixed? My coors light package heat shield cured mine :afro:

snoball said:
Did you get the vapor lock deal fixed? My coors light package heat shield cured mine :afro:
I drank some coors lite, maybe that will fix it. I think so. Got the fuel lines up off the intake and insulated them. It didn't do it any more.

Re: Re: Re: Ridin at GM

TBItoy said:
Pretty much perfect weather, real surprised at how dry it got Saturday.
I spent all afternoon cruising around in the fishin truck Tacoma, watching and shootin the ****. Then made a run back home to get some 14b and D70 shafts and took em back to the park

Awesome time this weekend for sure!!!! Huge thanks to TBI (Nick) again for running to pick up those 70 shafts. I was back up and running in no time, at least for a while till I put a hurting on the Dana 300 lol!!!