• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter - August 12 or 13th ?

Rock_Crusher

I have the all clear yea'ok to go wheeling this weekend & my rig should hold up as well. - i just need to know when others might want to meet up at Reiter?

this Saturaday the 12th or Sunday the 13th of August -

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm wheeling my Jeep Wrangler, open diff's - sitting on 33's. No winch, but i got a come' along... could use some spare parts... incase i don't score some by the weekend.

u-joints / shafts
axles
belts

I'll be up there when ever others agree on the day & time... looking forward to it... worse case, i call a flatbed to bring my junk home! or ???
so, chime in... if you want to wheel Rieter on one of these days & possibly show me around up there...

I'am coming from Olympia - if others want to form a chain & follow up there.

Hey Rich,
I will be there. I will bring you a spare set of axles. If you break bad enough to not get you home, than we will. (Not going to happen on open diffs.)

9:30 AM sunday morning.

PLEASE come with. We are going to run some fun trails, and would love to have you. Bring your kids, I will be with my 4wd club. (Timber Tamers) and we are very Family Friendly. We've never left anyone behind.

Your rig will have some trouble, but nothing you can't handle. ;)

Look forward to seeing you on the trail.

The current plan for us is Saturday. I can hardly believe I'm going to wheel two weekends in a row!!!!!!!!!! :D

Rich, if you're seriously headed out, I will try my best to make it out even if I have to go with a very minimal/patched together exhaust. I will get the anti-wrap done this week and be there.

NotMatt said:
Rich, if you're seriously headed out, I will try my best to make it out even if I have to go with a very minimal/patched together exhaust. I will get the anti-wrap done this week and be there.

I'll be going... unless some terrible traggic event happens...

my exhaust from the cat back is clamped / screwed - i need to weld it, but it's hung in there since the last trip out... i got in trouble for running a cherry bomb - not legal offroad unless you have a spark arrestor... :mad:

i'll be going, just need to pick the day... :cheer:

crash said:
I'll take care of this for ya rich

Sunday

There. you are all taken care of now :;

ok, then... Sunday it is...

anyone else heading up there from down my way?
I'll leave early... 6ish should get me there around 8/9 - 10 at the latest.
just got to figure the best way there form here... most likely I-5

Rock_Crusher said:
ok, then... Sunday it is...

anyone else heading up there from down my way?
I'll leave early... 6ish should get me there around 8/9 - 10 at the latest.
just got to figure the best way there form here... most likely I-5

Ok everybody

rich will be there at 10am :D

There---took care of that for ya too,lol...:D

(I actually mean 9 but I know how those trips go :; )

spidertoy said:
I will try to head up as well, I wanna meet rich:cheer: probably roll on my 28's :haha:

For heavans sake put your good tires on :flipoff:

Also manders are you going? Crista needs a ride......

KarlVP said:
Hey Rich,
I will be there. I will bring you a spare set of axles. If you break bad enough to not get you home, than we will. (Not going to happen on open diffs.)

9:30 AM sunday morning.

PLEASE come with. We are going to run some fun trails, and would love to have you. Bring your kids, I will be with my 4wd club. (Timber Tamers) and we are very Family Friendly. We've never left anyone behind.

Your rig will have some trouble, but nothing you can't handle. ;)

Look forward to seeing you on the trail.
Karl,

Who all is planning to come from the Tamers? Feel like meeting at the Buzz on Inn?

Mean Green said:
Karl,

Who all is planning to come from the Tamers? Feel like meeting at the Buzz on Inn?

Maybe. I've got a busy weekend. So If I don't make it there, Just meet me at the parking area at Reiter.

XJonathan said:
I might show. Rich your best bet is probably I5 to I405 to 522 and then finally in Monroe hit US 2.

cool, Just keep a eye out for me.... I'll be heading that way blasting the Dio tunes from the Dio dudes... should be a great day & entertaining as well. :;