• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter in the herald

everyone that sits there and complains about the hard work that has been to get this far on reiter is bogus. how do you think the guys and gals feel when they sit on here and read all the negative thoughts about reiter and its never going to open after pushing and doing the leg work for us to get it open. to you all that have put your spare time and efforts to getting rieter open THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!

Are you disputing the DNR position on the NOVA fund theft?

Like I said Tod we need to talk I will not make you look stupid on here. But i am sure you will try and make me look stupid with some smart ass comment to show the world that you are king. And that you are KING of the world. You can stand tall and show the entire world how much you have done for all of us unworthy people. You shall take credit for all that your humble servants have done for you..

Hail TOD
The basher of all ideas that are not his
Hail TOD
The one that reacts to every action before thinking the entire process through
Hail TOD
The one that will never say that he made a mistake
Hail TOD
The one that bashes all for his own glory

Tod we can play this game all day long. But I would rather sit down and talk it out. It is best if like I said before and many times before.
Support you area of interest with recreation. But I guess I have to spell it out to please not bash others areas of interest. And let the public decide.:awesomework:

everyone that sits there and complains about the hard work that has been to get this far on reiter is bogus. how do you think the guys and gals feel when they sit on here and read all the negative thoughts about reiter and its never going to open after pushing and doing the leg work for us to get it open. to you all that have put your spare time and efforts to getting rieter open THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!

Let them Complain :awesomework:

I will continue to go forward as will Charlie who has gone above and beyond.

If nobody put forth the effort we would get nowhere :awesomework:

Like I said Tod we need to talk I will not make you look stupid on here. But i am sure you will try and make me look stupid with some smart ass comment to show the world that you are king. And that you are KING of the world. You can stand tall and show the entire world how much you have done for all of us unworthy people. You shall take credit for all that your humble servants have done for you..

Hail TOD
The basher of all ideas that are not his
Hail TOD
The one that reacts to every action before thinking the entire process through
Hail TOD
The one that will never say that he made a mistake
Hail TOD
The one that bashes all for his own glory

Tod we can play this game all day long. But I would rather sit down and talk it out. It is best if like I said before and many times before.
Support you area of interest with recreation. But I guess I have to spell it out to please not bash others areas of interest. And let the public decide.:awesomework:

What a sad and childish rant.

Not much of an answer to a simple and legitimate question either.

A fact based and mature discusion is always welcome, but does not seem to be your style.

Too bad, because I am sure that your intent is good.

Lets be honest with ourselves here. This inner conflict is due to picking a side within the segmented ORV community, supporting that side and NOT supporting the other(s). Saying you support something does not make it so. Actions speak.

And in doing so, supporting "your" side, you unknowingly hinder the other. And again, just saying something is or isn't true does not make it so. Just the fact's ma'am.

Bottom line: The old world is done. Say it to yourself, "It's done." Time for anew. Recognition of this will be your starting point, if you choose to accept the change. Supporting the same things, by the same people, doing that same actions will yield their same results. Now.......here's the thing that blows me away......some that are "active" in the change are actually, by their actions not words, preventing the change from happening.

Wheelers:eeek:.......go figure.:haha:

Last edited:
If you know, for a fact, and are even offended by the notation that you are indeed in a bubble, rejecting the obvious truths, then you, yes you, should carefully examine yourself for ticks.......cause you got 'em.

What a sad and childish rant.

Not much of an answer to a simple and legitimate question either.

A fact based and mature discusion is always welcome, but does not seem to be your style.

Too bad, because I am sure that your intent is good.
No Tod I am speaking the truth. All you do is twist crap around to make people look bad. You are one of those guys that the glass is half empty. Don

Lets be honest with ourselves here. This inner conflict is due to picking a side within the segmented ORV community, supporting that side and NOT supporting the other(s). Saying you support something does not make it so. Actions speak.

And in doing so, supporting "your" side, you unknowingly hinder the other. And again, just saying something is or isn't true does not make it so. Just the fact's ma'am.

Bottom line: The old world is done. Say it to yourself, "It's done." Time for anew. Recognition of this will be your starting point, if you choose to accept the change. Supporting the same things, by the same people, doing that same actions will yield their same results. Now.......here's the thing that blows me away......some that are "active" in the change are actually, by their actions not words, preventing the change from happening.

Wheelers:eeek:.......go figure.:haha:

This is more true than you even know...It will take more than people opening their eyes and waking up. It's going to take the complete teardown of the old system and all of it's groups then maybe things can start over.
Sad but true.:booo:

good work guys, any progress is progress. I was a nay sayer and am happy it is actually happening, it is reopening. Im sure it can grow in time as well. good job.

use my example here and ignore the negativity. cant make everyone happy. :awesomework:

Earlier versions were far more blunt, but I suspected that they would have never seen ink.

It is more that you didn't include all that have worked on it. You just promoted one group. It has taken the efforts of many to get it this far. And as much as NMA was in the beginning, so were other groups. Everyone has done their part. From the Sierra club to Whore 4x4, all have done their part. It has taken all parts of government from local to Olympia. But the end result is that Reiter is happening. It might not be perfect, but it is happening Please remember this when you have your tour this week of the area.

It is more that you didn't include all that have worked on it. You just promoted one group. It has taken the efforts of many to get it this far. And as much as NMA was in the beginning, so were other groups. Everyone has done their part. From the Sierra club to Whore 4x4, all have done their part. It has taken all parts of government from local to Olympia. But the end result is that Reiter is happening. It might not be perfect, but it is happening Please remember this when you have your tour this week of the area.

What Charlie said!!!!!!!! let's get these 4X4 trails DONE!!!!!! WE are Waiting!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad: If i need to be involed more lets get this stuff...Going!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:

I agree.

A bunch of people and organizations deserve credit for what has been accomplished so far.

I only mentioned the NMA in that letter to the editor because they are the only organization applicable to the specific topic that I have permission to speak on behalf of.

I didn't expand on everything being accomplished at Reiter because it was a targeted rebuttal to a previous letter and would have gotten too long to keep the readers attention.