• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rieter scouting 8-11

Yes, I know:;

There's only somany(thousands) of fire roads in the state, it's obviously on the wet side of the mountians, and I love exploring fire roads, I've driven all the way to Montana to do it:redneck: so long as it's not way down south somewhere I will find it. If it is way south, well I dont give a flying f'

You can spend your time trying to find it, but believe me when I tell you it would be a waste of your time to even try and wheel it...:haha: :haha: :haha:

Yes, I know:;

There's only somany(thousands) of fire roads in the state, it's obviously on the wet side of the mountians, and I love exploring fire roads, I've driven all the way to Montana to do it:redneck: so long as it's not way down south somewhere I will find it. If it is way south, well I dont give a flying f'

And you will probably drive right by it. The Mall is a Holy place that will only reveal itself to those who hold divine respect. I have been to the mall and was enlightened. It chewed up my scout and spit it out in under 3 minutes.

And you will probably drive right by it. The Mall is a Holy place that will only reveal itself to those who hold divine respect. I have been to the mall and was enlightened. It chewed up my scout and spit it out in under 3 minutes.

Somewhere, an Angel is crying for you.

What business does you're JEEP have there then?:haha:

Because unlike the Yota's in this thread I don't have leafs...which don't work at the mall.

and

I don't have Yota axles :haha: :haha:

and

Being as how you have never been there, and never will I don't see how you have room to talk.

and

The Mall makes most comp sites look like a trip to the Cock...I mean Rock Garden :kiss:

You need to learn how to shut your pie hole :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Because unlike the Yota's in this thread I don't have leafs...which don't work at the mall.

and

I don't have Yota axles :haha: :haha:

and

Being as how you have never been there, and never will I don't see how you have room to talk.

and

The Mall makes most comp sites look like a trip to the Cock...I mean Rock Garden :kiss:

You need to learn how to shut your pie hole :haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah you're comp opinion is like every other PNW tard that has seen Goldendale, G-dale is the perfect example of how a few cones can make a parking lot seem f-ed up, Donner or Cedar City probably have just as difficult of terrain and for sure lot's more of it. What's with the bitter defense of the mall??? I never said anything bad about it, it's probably the best thing in the state.

Damn I poked fun about you're jeep like you do about toyota's, and all of the sudden bradley's ***** was filled with sand:fawkdancesmiley:

BTW, I don't know exactly where the mall is, but I do know within about a 10 mile range of it's whereabout's. it can't be that hard.

Yeah you're comp opinion is like every other PNW tard that has seen Goldendale, G-dale is the perfect example of how a few cones can make a parking lot seem f-ed up, Donner or Cedar City probably have just as difficult of terrain and for sure lot's more of it. What's with the bitter defense of the mall??? I never said anything bad about it, it's probably the best thing in the state.

Damn I poked fun about you're jeep like you do about toyota's, and all of the sudden bradley's ***** was filled with sand:fawkdancesmiley:

Do you really think a short, no running rig web-wheeler could fill my mangina with sand, or even find it for that matter :haha: :haha:

Goldendale maybe the only courses I've ever run but it's not the only comp site I've been too :rolleyes: I've been to Donner, Cedar City, Globe...

How many have you driven....:crickets:

Once again...

...you need to learn how to close your pie hole :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm so glad you're here to make fun of :fawkdancesmiley:

BTW, I don't know exactly where the mall is, but I do know within about a 10 mile range of it's whereabout's. it can't be that hard.

It's not like it matters...your Yota will be just like the others...broken outside the Cock Garden :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Do you really think a short, no running rig web-wheeler could fill my mangina with sand, or even find it for that matter :haha: :haha:

Goldendale maybe the only courses I've ever run but it's not the only comp site I've been too :rolleyes:

How many have you driven....:crickets:

Once again...

...you need to learn how to close your pie hole :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm so glad you're here to make fun of :fawkdancesmiley:

You sure are full of yourself, you may have been to a few comp sites but I have been to a lot more. No I havent driven most of them, but I've seen a lot of terrain, and know what's good. I've spotted lot's of comp's in lot's of places, and I'm not too sure, but I think it's the spotter that figures out how to get around on the courses. The mall is probably pretty cool, but it can't be that bad.........I've seen you wheel:masturbanana[1]:

:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

You sure are full of yourself, you may have been to a few comp sites but I have been to a lot more. No I havent driven most of them, but I've seen a lot of terrain, and know what's good. I've spotted lot's of comp's in lot's of places, and I'm not too sure, but I think it's the spotter that figures out how to get around on the courses. The mall is probably pretty cool, but it can't be that bad.........I've seen you wheel:masturbanana[1]:

:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Yep, I am full of myself...I'm confident in my abilities as a driver and in knowing the capabilities of my rig :awesomework:

As for spotters...an experienced driver doesn't necessarily need one :kiss:

You got that rig working yet...:fawkdancesmiley:

Yep, I am full of myself...I'm confident in my abilities as a driver and in knowing the capabilities of my rig :awesomework:

As for spotters...an experienced driver doesn't necessarily need one :kiss:

You got that rig working yet...:fawkdancesmiley:

Alright, I give up.................you win:kiss:

Now back to the origionally scheduled program.