• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rigs of rods?

Eddyj

So I'm bored and come across an old thread about rigs of rods. Seems like something to pass the time if your away from home. I got on there forum and it's a lot more involved than I thought. People build, sell, crash, do multiplayer. So my questions is anyone on Hardline a player? It would be cool to see working playable models of our rigs. Or some of the high end bouncers.
:dunno:

Re:

There was a guy that made fat girl I believe a few months ago... I'm not sure if he was just designing or not though

I use to play it all the time, but its been years. Pretty cool how you can download custom rigs and insert them into the game. Some of it is really lifelike, some not so much.

I tried to play it a few times a while back... You need to have a pretty stout computer to run that game though. It was too slow and glitchy on my comp to be any fun so I just gave up.

TN12Valve said:
I tried to play it a few times a while back... You need to have a pretty stout computer to run that game though. It was too slow and glitchy on my comp to be any fun so I just gave up.

I had the same problem on my laptop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somebody who is in the know should post up some pics of the bouncer style chassis on there. I tried couldn't find any good ones I proudly wasn't looking in the right place.