• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rim Butte

Place is definitely worth the drive. Whole different world down there for wheeling

I was down there a decade ago, and, really have forgotten the trails. Sad face. But going wheeling there in June for a week, and have a second week trip planned for July, probably down south. (hoping for Texas, but expecting Cali)

We talking the same place? I'm talking Oregon. Trails are all new as of last October...

Yes, and no. Spent a week wheeling trails around Bend with a local, back in 2009. So, some trails will be new, others I've forgotten. We're coming down as a club, so, maybe a dozen rigs, maybe less, this year to really get to know the area. We've lined up a trail host who lives down that-a-way.

Yes, and no. Spent a week wheeling trails around Bend with a local, back in 2009. So, some trails will be new, others I've forgotten. We're coming down as a club, so, maybe a dozen rigs, maybe less, this year to really get to know the area. We've lined up a trail host who lives down that-a-way.

Nice, I might have to keep in touch with you guys and tag along. I can't imagine being an OG from that area. Seems like the whole center of the state could all be awesome wheeling! I've made more trips down there to wheel then I've gone up here the last couple years I think, besides snow wheeling.