• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rim Rock Again (Lost Lake)

LuckyBoyOne3

This time we had 3 days and camped on the other side of the hiway just down from lost lake.

IMG_3041.jpg

IMAGE_057.jpg

IMAGE_063.jpg

IMAGE_067.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

IMAGE_074.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMAGE_079.jpg

IMAGE_084.jpg

IMG_3046.jpg

IMAGE_081.jpg

Nice pics. I heard there was a lot of mud around Rimrock. On top of Divide Ridge it wasn't bad. Mostly snow.

been here befpre its a good run and this is where i had some body carnage and a broken birf that made it all the way back to camp b4 seizing up

We were up ther on saturday looking for a good place to camp for Fathers day weekend. There is a big group of us heading up there then.

Pic, :awesomework:

There are a couple of good spots on Lost Lake Road for big groups, and the road is paved most of the way so its easy on the Motorhomes and tow rigs.

I see how it was---didn't wanna come camp with me :booo:

More like I didn't want to wheel snow and hold up the group with no front locker in the '82 yet... I wanna be ready to stay with you before I come wheelin with you crashy, (and I need to get some more armor for bump to pass!!!:redneck: )

Sunday after it rained was gnarly slick, bobsled runs down hills and all kinds of fun!

More like I didn't want to wheel snow and hold up the group with no front locker in the '82 yet... I wanna be ready to stay with you before I come wheelin with you crashy, (and I need to get some more armor for bump to pass!!!:redneck: )

Sunday after it rained was gnarly slick, bobsled runs down hills and all kinds of fun!

Thats ok--we had one rig open/open,lol...... I was out to have fun more than make it anyplace I wanted to :awesomework:

There is more to wheelin--than wheelin(you know what I mean :; )