• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RIP Chris Kyle

Just saw this on the news.... what is wrong with our country that an AMERICAN HERO cant even help one of his fellow soldiers without him turning his gun on him and putting him into eternity.... we all need to fall on our knees and pray to the almighty God to chang our county and our hearts. There are few men in this world that you can let our kids look up to he seem to be one of them, a good dad, father, gave his time to help other. I morn for his wife and two kids . R.I.P.

Slight rant.....

One (of the many) reason out country is going to **** is....How many people actually knew who this guy was? What he did for his country? He was a REAL HERO. When I mentioned it at work, nobody knew who he was. Yet....EVERYBODY knows who those idiots from Jersey Shore are. They know all the rappers, rock stars, movie stars, Justin Bieber, Olsen whores, American Idol, and all the other mind numbing bullshit pushed in our laps on the idiot box.

This guy was a great American. No telling what he sacrificed for our country that'll never be known. I know men like him don't want or need the "glory" of being a hero...But damn if doesn't like EVERYONE should KNOW and CARE about what this man done. Sorry, but, **** those "stars"....Just pisses me off.

Rant off....Carry on.

Draco said:
Slight rant.....

One (of the many) reason out country is going to **** is....How many people actually knew who this guy was? What he did for his country? He was a REAL HERO. When I mentioned it at work, nobody knew who he was. Yet....EVERYBODY knows who those idiots from Jersey Shore are. They know all the rappers, rock stars, movie stars, Justin Bieber, Olsen whores, American Idol, and all the other mind numbing bullshit pushed in our laps on the idiot box.

This guy was a great American. No telling what he sacrificed for our country that'll never be known. I know men like him don't want or need the "glory" of being a hero...But damn if doesn't like EVERYONE should KNOW and CARE about what this man done. Sorry, but, **** those "stars"....Just pisses me off.

Rant off....Carry on.

X2 I couldn't agree more

most people don't know who he is b/c the ****ing shitty ass media only glorify dumb asses that are basically worthless in the world, I would add sports stars as a whole to your list. if we as a society would quit worry about being so sensitive and trying to hide things from the public b/c it might be scary, then we would be better off, IMO. this man was willing to put his own life on the line for our freedoms, men like this is who we should see as hero's.

Sports stars are on my list too....Amazing what playing a game will get you. Most of them have no real sense of reality either.

Heard it on the news this morning too. So sad. My dad broke down in tears when I told him. (He is an ex-Marine.)

Re: Re: Re: RIP Chris Kyle

Draco said:
Sports stars are on my list too....Amazing what playing a game will get you. Most of them have no real sense of reality either.

This! I hate sports...overglorified

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Draco said:
Slight rant.....

Rant off....Carry on.

If you tell them that he's the guy who punched Jesse Ventura THEN they know. :rolleyes:

Draco said:
Slight rant.....

Rant off....Carry on.

Truth.

Kyle was a true American HERO and the fact that he was murdered trying to help out this piece of **** just goes to show how great he really was! R.I.P. Chris!

If I had 150 confirmed kills and the media splashed me like they are today being alive, I'd have 150 more.
Unsung hero is what guys like Chris Kyle were about.

I saw some libertard BS about dumbfucks happy it happened. That is what wound me for sound. This guy didnt grow up from a child thinking OMG I gots to get out and snipe the **** out of people. He joined the armer forces cause he loved this country and he thought he could make a difference. Turned out he was a crack marksman, turned out he understood good guys from bad guys pretty well too.
I dont for one second think this guy wasnt terrorized at night or on long drives by himself and his mind started to wander about all those he had ended. I know I read that he said he had no regrets about his trigger pulls but still even shooting bad guys makes a good guy question everything in his life.

Its truely sad, RIP Chris Kyle, I didnt know your name but knew guys like you worked to keep the evil in the world at bay.

Draco said:

Never forget about Pat Tillman. That man didn't forget where he came from, and who died for HIM so that he could play the game.

That is truly sad. I cannot imagine still having the energy and mental toughness to still be willing to help people like Chris was after having been thru what he had. It really spoke of what kind of person he was and the fact that so few people understand that in America anymore is truly a tragedy.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Never forget about Pat Tillman. That man didn't forget where he came from, and who died for HIM so that he could play the game.

Good point, thanks for bringing that up.

Thought ron paul was a good guy.

Ron Paul ? @RonPaul

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
5:05 PM - 04 Feb 13
782 RETWEETS 280 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite