• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Robbed!

Sorry but thats a cop out. He needs to report it so that the officials know theres a problem. Not reporting it will just allow these punks to keep doing the same crap whenever they please. By reporting it the officals know who to be looking for and stopping if seen.

Good point.

let them try that stuff with me all handle it my why we dont need officals to do nothing when we could do something.

so you beat em down once (not saying its a bad thing) whats to keep them from doing it again to someone else? reporting them is the right way to handle it.

I hate to say it but getting robbed is better than getting in a gun fight or shooting someone. If they said squeel like a pig....... well then thats a different story :redneck:

I say call the cops and if they don't do anything go to their house with about 20 or so 4wheelers,and just sit out there and point at them when they come out.Scare the **** out of them and also let them know we're watching them...:awesomework:

What to pack!

so I see more and more of this stuff surfacing and haven't packed before but also have a rule to never wheel without at least two other people that are equally as capable,like someone said,"power in numbers",so something like this makes me think it would be a good idea to start packing,what is everyone's prefered side arm? and what do you think is the best option for strictly self defense? I checked out a mod. 93F and it fit me good,but a little big.

He is now scared to go up there alone, and he is buyinig a gun.

Anyone ever see some locals up there in a faded red subaru?

He's buying a gun? That means he doesnt have one already. Man that's not good. Fear and guns dont go together well. If he's going to do that please tell him to get some training before he starts carrying that thing around with him! Guns require TWO things. Knowledge of how to USE the gun, and knowledge of WHEN to use the gun. If you dont have BOTH of those things in excess you shouldnt be carrying the thing anywhere.

Go to Wades in Bellevue and talk to John Clark. Get some training from him and you'll be alright.

I recently purchased a 50AE Desert Eagle. My self defense plan it to throw the giant hand cannon at my victim...it's so damn heavy that should do the trick.........and save me the price of a round of ammo(damn **** is spendy)

I recently purchased a 50AE Desert Eagle. My self defense plan it to throw the giant hand cannon at my victim...it's so damn heavy that should do the trick.........and save me the price of a round of ammo(damn **** is spendy)

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I pack everywhere I go except for places you're not supposed to have a gun, obviously. You never know when something like that is going to happen.

i carry everywhere as well. i even carry while i work. ive been on roofs in some bad neighborhoods. :awesomework:

.45, it was invented to knock people off their feet because a .38 shot still had enemy soldiers charging. Someone real amped on adrenaline or meth might not even not notice a .22, or it will really piss them off!

Speer Gold Dot .45.... :fawkdancesmiley: 13+ 1 Glock 21C... enough said.

i use the same ammo in my .45, i carry a Springfield Armory XD45 4" service model. 13+1. plus i carry 2 full extra mags, if you can get away from 40rds then you deserve to live, at least live long enough for me to reload. :D

Thats real shitty what happened to your friend. I hope they tattoo those bastages real good fro what they have done.

You never know what kind of people you are going to find up those logging roads. I had a similar thing happen to me down in that area about a year ago. I was sitting by that "play" area that is barricaded off near the entrance waiting for a couple of buddies to catch up. It was me and two other guys in my shitbox(78 ford pickup, 12"lift,42's, blah blah). We see a peice of **** 2wd ranger followed by a mid-ninties f250 4x4. The ranger pulled across in front of us and the driver pops out, and you could tell he was an obvioius meth head, so we lock the doors and I cracked my window an inch since we figured he was just gonna ask me something. Next thing we know the f250 pulls across behind us and the ranger driver tries to open my door.

The adrenaline kicked in and I said fawk this, and put the ruenel bumpers and 460 to work. I backed up into the f250 and then pushed the ranger the fawk out of my way. We passed our buddies on the way out with the f250 following us and our buddies now following it. That fawker followed us all the way back to covington, where we were driving around in loops around covington square while we were calling a bunch of friends to meet in the dirt lot behind les schwab, where we were planning to royaly beat the shat out of this guy. Lucky for him though he peeled off, as we had 15+pple ready to go. I'm gettin the chills just thinkin about it again. I carry my shotgun and a box of slugs anytime I head down there now:eeek:

Whatever happened with this? Does anyone know? Going up there this Sunday and want to know who and what to look for. I'm sure since all the chatter on this has probably stopped the issue, but would like to know if any action was taken.

This is true. However incomplete. The .45ACP was invented after the experiences of the US soldiers and Marines that landed in the Philippines to take over after the defeat of the Spanish at the end of the Spanish American War. The native Filipinos after finding out that they would not be freed by the Americans were pissed and the ones that would not go down were high on some serious stuff. This is also when US Marines came to be called Leathernecks. They landed on the beaches and were accosted by people wielding knives that were very good with them. All that said, I am a Filipino American and I carry a Kimber .45 (kind of ironic since the .45 was designed to take down my ancestors!)

.45, it was invented to knock people off their feet because a .38 shot still had enemy soldiers charging. Someone real amped on adrenaline or meth might not even not notice a .22, or it will really piss them off!

Sorry, this thread is lame.

tinkham11-07033.jpg

-----Matt-----

Latest posts