• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rock Bouncer Build, 9000$ 6.0, 205, th350 etc

Re: Buggy build for sale

What size driver will the buggy accomodate?

Hahah David, my bad. I'm almost positive some of your emails said David Thomas. Idk where I got that from. I'm 6"3 and I can fit with a helmet on. I was going to run 44 s on tons without a problem.

How about the side to side width I'm pretty fat and not sure how large of a shoe horn I can get. I'm 6'3" @300., can you send more pics if any are available to [email protected].

lets see some offers guys, still have a 550HP built ls 6.0, a th350 built, a radflo radiator w fan, heim joints, jam nuts, chassis with all drive train mounts, two PRP suspension memory foam podium racing seats, and a bad ass almost brand new NP205 for sale!!! lets see some offers, all prices are a starting point, and are OBO!!! need money ASAP!

I can't believe someone isn't jumping all over this! Almost a comets setup ready to ride, all new or freshly rebuilt, never ran, rock bouncer!

usmchueston0311 said:
I can't believe someone isn't jumping all over this! Almost a comets setup ready to ride, all new or freshly rebuilt, never ran, rock bouncer!

Here is a list of everything you are missing:

Fuel system
Exhaust
Floor pans
Gauges
Links
Axles
Wheels
Tires
Steering
Brake system
Pedal assembly
Winch
Coil springs
Misc. wiring
Seat harnesses
Fluid coolers

Depending on what wheel and tire combination; axle shafts and lockers you go with you are about $12-14K from a completed buggy. Add to that the $15K you want for yours and your sitting at $29K plus the 400 man hours of fabbing and assembly you can now see why this is not the deal of a lifetime.

Considering I've repeatedly said prices are a starting point and are OBO, and trades are welcomed, it should be a no brainer as to where I stand on offers and flexibility.

Chassis w seats and mounts =6000, motor w ecu/ harness, cam and other up grades 5k, now were at 11k, completely rebuilt 205, 650 (exactly what I paid) now were at 11650, tranny 700, radiator w fan 650, now were at 13k, Heims, jam nuts, master cylinders, pedals.... Now hopefully you can understand why we're at 14k as a starting point... Not including any labor. And where exactly did I say this was the deal of a lifetime? Maybe next time you should keep your comments to yourself, and if your not posting to make an offer or ask a question, don't clutter up my thread with your opinions.

And if you would take the time to read my thread you would see that there is a fuel and brake system... All I am missing is wheels/tires, steering, axles.

take $500 for 2 coilovers?

Bump lets get some offers guys. Make an offer worst I can do is turn it down! I'm flexible willing to deal. Need the $$ the wife needs some pretty severe oral surgery.